My dear growers, Mars Hydro new Giveaway is coming soon!:vibe:
Last time, some folks PM me and questioned that the voting is a little unfair (the post gets most likes last time). So this time, the new giveaway, I plan to choose 5 growers as the judges, what's you guys ideas? Any advice, I will really appreciate.:worship:

My dear growers, Mars Hydro new Giveaway is coming soon!:vibe:
Last time, some folks PM me and questioned that the voting is a little unfair (the post gets most likes last time). So this time, the new giveaway, I plan to choose 5 growers as the judges, what's you guys ideas? Any advice, I will really appreciate.:worship:
People will complain no matter what...its human nature if they dont win themselves they blame someone. That being said, I volunteer to be a judge, since I won a contest. Good luck, slow

People will complain no matter what...its human nature if they dont win themselves they blame someone. That being said, I volunteer to be a judge, since I won a contest. Good luck, slow
Hey bro, thank you so much:d5:So how about we pick the previous giveaway winner as the judge? But if be judges, no the chance to enter the giveaways:sad:

Advance notice: Mars Hydro is going to hold a new giveaway for AFN growers, start from Friday night? The prizes are related to SP250 and the SP150, but not them, excited? :woohoo:any ideas, advice about the giveaway, just let me know, thank you guys

Mars Hydro SP250
SP250+TS3000-T051908.jpg

Mars Hydro SP150
SP150-20200401212315.jpg

Mars Hydro SP( ? ).....

Advance notice: This time the prize is our new release SP light, not available on our website now. It's with new chips, more power, more red lights, and with one new function!!!:cooldance:
We are looking for this new light tester-the contest winner, next 24 hours, stay tuned!:vibe:

Good day, my growers, the giveaway is coming! The prize is our new lights SP-3000, this time giveaway is for growers with SP 250 light because we are looking for the tester, share us SP250 light and SP3000 light performance difference, excited, I will announce the activity in 2 hours:d5:

Good day, my growers, the giveaway is coming! The prize is our new lights SP-3000, this time giveaway is for growers with SP 250 light because we are looking for the tester, share us SP250 light and SP3000 light performance difference, excited, I will announce the activity in 2 hours:d5:
Nice…good luck to those who meets the prerequisite!

Back