What's the length of it? I was trying to use it in a 6' closet with a sp150. The overlap was too powerful. I had to take it down and use 2 ts1000's along with the sp150. For some reason when I first bought it I thought it was 3' long.
The SP 3000 is the same size as SP 250, 3.6'long. But the coverage is bigger, it's for 2'x5' flowering, and 3'x6' veg

Right, 1st up then.

My Sp250, 2 converted wardrobes (or closets for my American cousins :haha:) screwed together, cut into 1 unit, the Sp250 fits perfectly, though some extra lumens are always welcome

Please forgive my shite pics, I'm really bad at this, but this, but a crap entry is better than no entry (don't say that on your drving test)
One side
View attachment 1193663
The other
View attachment 1193664
Been using this light for the last 6 months, after staying with another brand for many years, and I'm glad I made the switch, this Sp250 is bright, and producing healthy green plants
@MarshydroTina another great givaway, thanks
Morning@Ribbzy, thanks for your sharing, plants look so lush. Please kindly click the below link, that's the right thread to join the contest :smoking:
Yeah, many growers feedback us that the SP250 need more power, better PPFD, so we upgared it, the SP 3000, 300w, use the new chips add light output efficiency, meet growers needs. better for growing:cooldance:

Morning@Ribbzy, thanks for your sharing, plants look so lush. Please kindly click the below link, that's the right thread to join the contest :smoking:
Yeah, many growers feedback us that the SP250 need more power, better PPFD, so we upgared it, the SP 3000, 300w, use the new chips add light output efficiency, meet growers needs. better for growing:cooldance:
Doh'
:face:

I've put it in the right place now

First grow with the Mars TSW 2000 is in the final stretch :woohoo: So thankyou once again @MarshydroTina I absolutely love it and couldn't be happier with the results :pighug:
20200523_140313.jpg
20200523_140701.jpg

20200523_140231.jpg

Awsome grow....does anyone know why the mars hydro ts1000 has doubled in price here in au but the other sp series stays the same??
Hey @Bonwigs , thanks for your concerns, yeah, the TS series lights price has increased, not only in AU, not only for TS lights. Actually, all Mars Hydro new full spectrum lights price raised. The main reason is the stock situation during the pandemic:sad:

Hey guys, I'd like to clear the price issue. In the past 2 months, the price on Mars Hydro products' price on the official web has increased, which makes customers a little confused and it's hard to accept. If you visit our website before, you will know that the official website price is the best price, and the additional AFN discount code 3%off is a small gift for customers who plan to purchase our products. We are always to supply high cost-effective products for our growers. Due to the COVID pandemic, with all cost increases, and there are seriously out of stock in all overseas warehouses(USA, Canada, UK, EU, AU, RUS) , most models are sold out. And the new inventory is in transit, shipping speed is very slow, so we have to adjust the price to control the customer's purchase quantity. When the inventory situation back to normal, our official website prices will return to normal. And our new batch of lights all upgraded one function, stay tuned!
Thanks for all your support to Mars Hydro. Hope that the bad situation can pass soon. Happy growing and happy weekend!

Back