Day 7 Sour Cracks in Home made SIPs under Mars Hydro Cob in Mars Hydro 28x28 grow tent. View attachment 1187314
Day 11 Sour Cracks...took this the other night. They are bigger evertime I peek at them. I added a little fan inside the tent and upgraded my exhaust fan. Can tell they like the whole set up a lot now. Mars Hydro 28x28 and Mars Hydro Cob are a perfect pair. Thanks @MarshydroTina !

20200510_004034.jpg

Day 11 Sour Cracks...took this the other night. They are bigger evertime I peek at them. I added a little fan inside the tent and upgraded my exhaust fan. Can tell they like the whole set up a lot now. Mars Hydro 28x28 and Mars Hydro Cob are a perfect pair. Thanks @MarshydroTina !

View attachment 1189591

Nice, btw, how far you place COB from your plants?

Hey, guys, good news! :clapper:
TS1000, TSW2000 and TS3000 arrive our USA warehouses

But sorry that the bad news is that the TSW2000 is sold out again:sad:, and the TS1000 is only 20pcs now, because of too many preorders on the website.

And another good news is that we have another one batch of goods will arrive in a week :joy:

Hey, guys, good news! :clapper:
TS1000, TSW2000 and TS3000 arrive our USA warehouses

But sorry that the bad news is that the TSW2000 is sold out again:sad:, and the TS1000 is only 20pcs now, because of too many preorders on the website.

And another good news is that we have another one batch of goods will arrive in a week :joy:
Hey Tina:

I am glad to hear things are good for you! Keep up the good works.

:vibe:

Hey Tina:

I am glad to hear things are good for you! Keep up the good works.

:vibe:
Thanks @MaΓ±'O'Green . Hope the next batches of lights also can arrive soon. It's so hard to make business during the special time. Enjoy growing, find peace.

Back