Biggest grow tip is ph and Run Dwc Buckets [emoji2368] Love the effort Tina Looks great! The more you spend time/ doing the main right things, the better they will look [emoji2309][emoji120]
16af864c73fb1f5b86110a0c86ade125.jpg
6fa6199a037e770348c399d0000fc402.jpg
b8162af58a4885f9ecc037ad409f3905.jpg
c47867041925199d619fa27a3a18ce90.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Hi Tina, It's great that you are ROHS complaint ect, but that just means you don't use leaded solder and you meet the environmental/safety standard.
we don't use leaded solder and we meet the environmental and safety standard.
Are your parts ethically sourced ?
Totally ethically sourced, All the Epistar chips and made by Taiwan. all our products are reach ISO,IPC, and ESD. we are 10 years LED grow lights company, If our products are of poor quality, how can we sell so well?
Our products are sent from China to warehouses in every country, and then from warehouses to customers. I believe you know that couriers always treat our packages rudely. it can't avoid damage to goods during transit.
Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, we have been and will be keeping improving our products with the time. We are always here, just with better products and better service as time goes on!

That's really good to hear Tina. You guys really know your stuff and aren't just parroting back words. What classification do you build your products to as far as IPC is concerned ? What esd controls do you currently have in place and what is your goal moving forward to improve them? What testing do you do on your product before shipping? 0.5% Failure rate is very good and hard to achieve even for the biggest of manufacturing companies. That's why I ask about what tests you are basing that figure from. My intentions are to do a fair review of your products, but I am unable to without knowing how your company operates. Saying you are ethically sourced, follow ipc standards, and have a 0.5% failure rate is great, but I would like you to tell me more specifically about it. I want to believe you are doing what you say you are.

I have 20 years experience in electronics manufacturing , building products for Nasa, U.S military, Cisco, Motorola, Comcast and a million more. I look forward to doing a fair, unbiased review.

Last edited:
That's really good to hear Tina. You guys really know your stuff and aren't just parroting back words. What classification do you build your products to as far as IPC is concerned ? What esd controls do you currently have in place and what is your goal moving forward to improve them? What testing do you do on your product before shipping? 0.5% Failure rate is very good and hard to achieve even for the biggest of manufacturing companies. That's why I ask about what tests you are basing that figure from. My intentions are to do a fair review of your products, but I am unable to without knowing how your company operates. Saying you are ethically sourced, follow ipc standards, and have a 0.5% failure rate is great, but I would like you to tell me more specifically about it. I want to believe you are doing what you say you are.

I have 20 years experience in electronics manufacturing , building products for Nasa, U.S military, Cisco, Motorola, Comcast and a million more. I look forward to doing a fair, unbiased review.

What kind of review are you attempting to write here? Or maybe more specifically, for whom?

I would like to review Mars hydro. I see a lot of reviews from people that don't know what they are talking about. To do an honest review of a product you need to understand how it's made. Not all products will show physical damage to the end user. Things like ESD can not be seen. only the end user will know by a failing product at some point in the future with no understanding why. To whom the review is for ? Anyone that would like a review of a product by someone that is knowledgeable in electronics manufacturing. I see a lot of end user reviews that can only comment on how the light operates at the time. But there is more to discuss if you want a good review if it is a quality product or not. To know that , you need to know how it's made. Looking inside a product will tell you a lot, but really unless you understand and have been educated specifically to know what to look for, you doing a poor review. Like I mentioned before, I have built products for Nasa,military and Every major IPS globally.

Last edited:
I would like to review Mars hydro. I see a lot of reviews from people that don't know what they are talking about. To do an honest review of a product you need to understand how it's made. Not all products will show physical damage to the end user. Things like ESD can not be seen. only the end user will know by a failing product at some point in the future with no understanding why. To whom the review is for ? Anyone that would like a review of a product by someone that is knowledgeable in electronics manufacturing. I see a lot of end user reviews that can only comment on how the light operates at the time. But there is more to discuss if you want a good review if it is a quality product or not. To know that , you need to know how it's made. Looking inside a product will tell you a lot, but really unless you understand and have been educated specifically to know what to look for, you doing a poor review. Like I mentioned before, I have built products for Nasa,military and Every major IPS globally. Likely every time you browse on the internet you will be going through a product that at some point I have had my hands on.
Lol I've heard it all now. Yee haw

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Sorry if that seems like a far reach for you.

Lol I've heard it all now. Yee haw

I've never heard anyone try to get a light for free by that technique before lol. That was kinda vague and really bad grammar. End user hmm, well if I'm a light company I look for people that can actually grow weed first off. Second at least an IQ of end user here lol. If u wanna do a review, i suggest u cough up and buy u one . just saying,. And here's a review for ya. They work and on my 6th grow with em now
23be50ff649b43382ecbd7b2dc2f2f01.jpg

I've never heard anyone try to get a light for free by that technique before lol. That was kinda vague and really bad grammar. End user hmm, well if I'm a light company I look for people that can actually grow weed first off. Second at least an IQ of end user here lol. If u wanna do a review, i suggest u cough up and buy u one . just saying,. And here's a review for ya. They work and on my 6th grow with em now
23be50ff649b43382ecbd7b2dc2f2f01.jpg

Oh yea i forgot I'm also the ass of the clan lol . I just couldn't help myself folks u all know u wanted to say something ,

Back