Mars II 900
TIM图片20181012160326.jpg

I just picked up a mars hydro ll 1200. But I really don't find too much info about it .I find more about the 1600 and 900 .then 400 . Was this a bad light that's now been dis continued . Or was it that good everyone had to have it. I have it in a 4x3 tent .and only been a few days .but will there be any issues going forward .

I just picked up a mars hydro ll 1200. But I really don't find too much info about it .I find more about the 1600 and 900 .then 400 . Was this a bad light that's now been dis continued . Or was it that good everyone had to have it. I have it in a 4x3 tent .and only been a few days .but will there be any issues going forward .
we stop to produce Mars II 1200 is not refer to the light is not good, because it's so many choice for customers, so we retain mars II 400, 900 and 1600. they are upgrade model now, no lens cover the leds, that can make the light use a longer time.

With the official legalization of Canada on Oct. 17th, the sales of cannabis boomed! People can buy weed from the licenced growers or producers and smoking publicly. Also except for Quebec and manatoba, all other provinces you can grow 4 plants.

The weed is basically sold out on day one! It is historically moment which makes the day even better than Black Friday. Many online stores which relates to indoor growing or cannabis also benefit from it, thousands dollars or more per day income just for Canadian market.

Also, the legalization comes with positive and negative returns. More and more business rush into this industry, trying to make money from it. And the average price is now around 5CAD/g (19USD/gram in USA market for comparison). Positive one is for most of people, now weed is much more affordable, and no need to hide when smoking. And negative one might be with the competition and price dropping, the quality of the weed might decrease as well, mentioned from some of the Canadian growers, and they might prefer to grow their own weed since it is now mostly legal to grow their own. (Though still many rules, but they believe the future will be better and better.)

And what is in your mind? Would you buy from the government lincensed stores or just grow your own weed?

With the official legalization of Canada on Oct. 17th, the sales of cannabis boomed! People can buy weed from the licenced growers or producers and smoking publicly. Also except for Quebec and manatoba, all other provinces you can grow 4 plants.

The weed is basically sold out on day one! It is historically moment which makes the day even better than Black Friday. Many online stores which relates to indoor growing or cannabis also benefit from it, thousands dollars or more per day income just for Canadian market.

Also, the legalization comes with positive and negative returns. More and more business rush into this industry, trying to make money from it. And the average price is now around 5CAD/g (19USD/gram in USA market for comparison). Positive one is for most of people, now weed is much more affordable, and no need to hide when smoking. And negative one might be with the competition and price dropping, the quality of the weed might decrease as well, mentioned from some of the Canadian growers, and they might prefer to grow their own weed since it is now mostly legal to grow their own. (Though still many rules, but they believe the future will be better and better.)

And what is in your mind? Would you buy from the government lincensed stores or just grow your own weed?

Nothing better than homegrown when done right

Got to love knowing what your smoking also. Lots of people using chemicals and other stuff. I'll stick to my MC!

Back