44716240_2020517484674554_4045046688098811904_n.jpg

I went to hospital yesterday, Starting today, I drink very bitter Chinese medicine every day and drink it for three months. life is so hard:help:

I feel your pain. Im on doxy, oregano oil, turkey tail, and of course smoke. Got bit by a tick almost 8 months ago. Got rmsf but thanks to my native american blood it didnt kill me. Just having problems killing the bacteria. This is my third round of antibiotics and still no energy. Imagine having a fever for 8 months! It sucks.

But i hope you get better soon! Being sick sucks.

I went to hospital yesterday, Starting today, I drink very bitter Chinese medicine every day and drink it for three months. life is so hard:help:

Oh no, Tina

I hope you are doing well. Doesn't sound like it though?

Sending Prayers and a fast healing! :vibes:

UPDATEon my Mars-Hydro Pro ll Epistar 120

I mnotucing a huge difference in my newest girl. I have always had very leggy growth right from seed under my older led. Ow, thus one looks like the newer growth of leaves almost lay over the last set of leaves. In other words, the length between nodes seems to be very short. Also, the leaves look much more developed even at 2" of growth.

Very excited about this led and how it is performing! :goauto: :vibes:

I feel your pain. Im on doxy, oregano oil, turkey tail, and of course smoke. Got bit by a tick almost 8 months ago. Got rmsf but thanks to my native american blood it didnt kill me. Just having problems killing the bacteria. This is my third round of antibiotics and still no energy. Imagine having a fever for 8 months! It sucks.

But i hope you get better soon! Being sick sucks.
Thanks for your caring:bighug:I will be good soon, hope you also

Many customers asked about HLG lights, actually we are making it for another company from last year, my boss didn't want to add it into Mars collection due to there are already many series, don't want to make customers feel confusing between so many items;But since too many customers are asking about it, she decided to give it a try. Mars Hydro design is a little different. Now we might have something to look forward to. :toke:

UPDATEon my Mars-Hydro Pro ll Epistar 120

I mnotucing a huge difference in my newest girl. I have always had very leggy growth right from seed under my older led. Ow, thus one looks like the newer growth of leaves almost lay over the last set of leaves. In other words, the length between nodes seems to be very short. Also, the leaves look much more developed even at 2" of growth.

Very excited about this led and how it is performing! :goauto: :vibes:
Good news. would you mind to post some pictures on here, I will be very appreciate:welcome:

Many customers asked about HLG lights, actually we are making it for another company from last year, my boss didn't want to add it into Mars collection due to there are already many series, don't want to make customers feel confusing between so many items; But since too many customers are asking about it, she decided to give it a try. Mars Hydro design is a little different. Now we might have something to look forward to.:baby:

Back