I'm glad to see so many others step up and let the light go to someone who could use it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again AFN is the best forum and site out.

Looking forward to your review~:cool1:

I'm excited to be able to have this opportunity to test and review! :vibe::woohoo1:

And, I want to thank all the AFN Members for their votes! :frog: I will not let you down, Brothers & Sisters! :slap:

:gary::vibes:

a bit nervous and excited! feels good haha

Tina, I will make you & Mars-Hydro proud. :thanks:

Everyone needs to be watching for my new thread "My Mars Pro ll Epistar 120 Grow". :frog:

It will show up Saturday :pighug:

I need ideas on exactly where to place this new thread...

:gary:

Tina, I will make you & Mars-Hydro proud. :thanks:

Everyone needs to be watching for my new thread "My Mars Pro ll Epistar 120 Grow". :frog:

It will show up Saturday :pighug:

I need ideas on exactly where to place this new thread...

:gary:

Congratulations E Grower!! Nice win!!

I think it would be nice to place the new thread with the new light in the Mars Section - maybe it can be stickied as a WINNER grow!! :D (you'll have to run that bit by Tina)

Looking forward to seeing you rock it!!

Happy Growing
Blue ^_^

:d5:

Congratulations E Grower!! Nice win!!

I think it would be nice to place the new thread with the new light in the Mars Section - maybe it can be stickied as a WINNER grow!! :D (you'll have to run that bit by Tina)

Looking forward to seeing you rock it!!

Happy Growing
Blue ^_^

:d5:

That is a great idea, Blue!

I will contact Tina and see what she thinks!

Thank you. :smoking:

That is a great idea, Blue!

I will contact Tina and see what she thinks!

Thank you. :smoking:

@MarshydroTina , I will be starting a new thread dedicated to my new Mars-Hydro Light and Blue had a great idea for where to place it. Look back and tell us what you think, Ma'am :coco:

@MarshydroTina , I will be starting a new thread dedicated to my new Mars-Hydro Light and Blue had a great idea for where to place it. Look back and tell us what you think, Ma'am :coco:
Post where you like to post, you can post on Mars or indoor grow journals. :bighug:

Back