Thanks for the review on them, I have been looking at them but I've just spent 2 hours watching growmau on YouTube I think I might build my own cob light, although I will probably get a mars reflector for the mean time. Thanks again man.
If you want to reflector light, you can check the reflector 96, and add some side light, because its coverage is not square

Hi smokersuniteuk
According to your tent size, Ii would recommend the Mars II 400, the coverage is about 76x76cm, it close your tent size. The coverage of Mars 3 is 61x61cm, two would be 61x122cm, it is rectangle, not suitable fro your tent.
If I got the two mars 300s wouldn't the coverage depend on where they were placed within the tent? If I went for the two I wouldn't have them right next to each other I'd basically split them and have each one over two plants.

If I got the two mars 300s wouldn't the coverage depend on where they were placed within the tent? If I went for the two I wouldn't have them right next to each other I'd basically split them and have each one over two plants.
You can buy 2 mars 300, and put your plants under the light, it also OK, our customers always grow one plant with one mars 300.

You can buy 2 mars 300, and put your plants under the light, it also OK, our customers always grow one plant with one mars 300.
Thanks for that :) too be honest they'll only be getting used for a short while until I build my own cob unit but I'll still be using them as spares or I may even set up a closet grow. Thanks for the input, they seem really good for the money, I've just been looking at a few grows done with them and they look good. Thanks again.

Thanks for that :) too be honest they'll only be getting used for a short while until I build my own cob unit but I'll still be using them as spares or I may even set up a closet grow. Thanks for the input, they seem really good for the money, I've just been looking at a few grows done with them and they look good. Thanks again.
You are more than welcome, if you needed, I can give you my colleague's email who is the sales rep of eBay.

You are more than welcome, if you needed, I can give you my colleague's email who is the sales rep of eBay.
Yeah that would be great thanks, I've got a set of two mars 300s on my watch list I think they came to around the Β£120 for both which I thought was a good deal.

Germany warehouse: Mars Hydro Grow Tent 70x70x160cm are Out of Stock, please notice

Germany warehouse: Mars Hydro Grow Tent 70x70x160cm are Out of Stock, please notice
70x160t-1.jpg

Back