How are you guys and your plants? We are back to work today, any problem feel free to contact us.
40倩.jpg

Latest International Warehouse Stock Info
Since the Canada Warehouse don't have yoyo stock, we won't have gift to send to Canada customers now.
There are only one day left that when you place your order on our website you will get free yoyo hangers.
02.04.png

Hi, I've been looking for a cheap light and I came across the mars hydro 300 on eBay for around Β£58 and was thinking about buying two, my only question before I buy is, would it be worth buying the two for around Β£120 or would it be better to just find one for around the Β£120-Β£150 price range? I'm using a 80x80x140 cm tent and currently only using one very low powered ufo led as I did have 2 600w leds on order but the company took my money promising me the lights within 5 days it's now been 15 days and they're telling me I have to wait another 7 so I cancelled the order as they only have about 100w of actual power anyway. Thanks in advance for any information or help.

I just finished a grow under a reflector 96, g.reat light
Hi, I've been looking for a cheap light and I came across the mars hydro 300 on eBay for around Β£58 and was thinking about buying two, my only question before I buy is, would it be worth buying the two for around Β£120 or would it be better to just find one for around the Β£120-Β£150 price range? I'm using a 80x80x140 cm tent and currently only using one very low powered ufo led as I did have 2 600w leds on order but the company took my money promising me the lights within 5 days it's now been 15 days and they're telling me I have to wait another 7 so I cancelled the order as they only have about 100w of actual power anyway. Thanks in advance for any information or help.

Hi smokersuniteuk
According to your tent size, Ii would recommend the Mars II 400, the coverage is about 76x76cm, it close your tent size. The coverage of Mars 3 is 61x61cm, two would be 61x122cm, it is rectangle, not suitable fro your tent.

Back