Hi Kj
Our Mars Hydro Cup need every participant start their seeds/clone on 1st Jan, it will ended on 30th April, since your plant nearly harvest so it's not qualified. But you can start new grow to join our contest. really welcome:bighug:
I just had my seeds sprout out of the soil. I will be finished before April 30th. Do I still qualify? Where do I go if I can? Thanks

I just had my seeds sprout out of the soil. I will be finished before April 30th. Do I still qualify? Where do I go if I can? Thanks
Hi Sleeveofauto
Yes, but you can only use our light, no hps, no T5. You can post your grow journal, video everywhere you want and then tell me the link or send the link to marketing2@mars-hydro.com. If you also want to win the best pic, you can send the pic to us wewill post on the Instagram.
Really thank you for your support.

Hi Sleeveofauto
Yes, but you can only use our light, no hps, no T5. You can post your grow journal, video everywhere you want and then tell me the link or send the link to marketing2@mars-hydro.com. If you also want to win the best pic, you can send the pic to us wewill post on the Instagram.
Really thank you for your support.

Here is the link to my journal for submission @MarshydroTina

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sleeves-first-grow.57649/#post-1340545

Hi VG
Of course we have, and during the time from 23th Jan to 5th Feb. when you place your order on our website, we will send you a pair of yoyo hangers as gift.

I couldn't wait so I ordered the 100X100X180cm last Wednesday and received the tent today. It took me less than two hours to set up and I love it. This is my third tent and it is better constructed than my old 2X3X5ft (agro max) or my newer 2X4X7ft (lighthouse). I am still trying to get the temp right, the reflector puts out hardly any heat, so the 4 T5's are on for the final few days for this plant. I will need another reflector 96 to really fill the tent but I will be ok for one plant in a 5 gallon air pot for now.

Attachments

• mars tent1.JPG
    mars tent1.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 57
  • mars tent2.JPG
    mars tent2.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 46
  • mars tent3.JPG
    mars tent3.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 41
  • mars tent4.JPG
    mars tent4.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 48
  • mars tent5.JPG
    mars tent5.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 52
I couldn't wait so I ordered the 100X100X180cm last Wednesday and received the tent today. It took me less than two hours to set up and I love it. This is my third tent and it is better constructed than my old 2X3X5ft (agro max) or my newer 2X4X7ft (lighthouse). I am still trying to get the temp right, the reflector puts out hardly any heat, so the 4 T5's are on for the final few days for this plant. I will need another reflector 96 to really fill the tent but I will be ok for one plant in a 5 gallon air pot for now.
Thank you VG, did you received our gift?
How old is that plant? looks very frosty:drool:

Yes, I did get the gift with my order. The plant is 67 days old and will be harvested this weekend, my stash is very low so I can't wait until next week.

Back