No no.... Why hiding behind the masks ?? MH is a highly respected company like nothing illegal makes or sells. It looks like the video to a kindergarten. Now remove the masks and see a little more serious out. PS. It's not you Tina in this video, I could see this at the teeth.
:funny:
Why? Don't you like the cartoon. :crying: We all thought it is so funny, haha :vibe:
I will just keep silent for a while if it is me or others in this video, haha since it relates to the coupon prize. :woohoo:
Others any feedback. :toke:

Hi all, we cooperation with High Times now, we are having a " Giveaway" promotions on Instagram now, everyone can follow us on Instagram : @marshydroled, and repost this& tag: @marshydroled [HASHTAG]#marshydrogiveaway[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#marshydro[/HASHTAG]. we will publish the rules fro a while.
^61D60ABEC566EAA007F2C88534CE76493CC4820356C293DDCD^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_ηœ‹ε›ΎηŽ‹.jpg

"Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat", have you get the candy ready? hope you have a wonderful night!
Happy Halloween to you all!
δΈ‹θ½½.jpg

Hi all, we cooperation with High Times now, we are having a " Giveaway" promotions on Instagram now, everyone can follow us on Instagram : @marshydroled, and repost this& tag: @marshydroled [HASHTAG]#marshydrogiveaway[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#marshydro[/HASHTAG]. we will publish the rules fro a while.
View attachment 652866
I don't have Instagram...or know what it does lol. Can we just skip this step, pretend like I did and you say "Oh you won!"?
...Please?...
Just think about it, no need to say "no" just yet lol.
Hope you guys are having a wonderful Halloween!

I don't have Instagram...or know what it does lol. Can we just skip this step, pretend like I did and you say "Oh you won!"?
...Please?...
Just think about it, no need to say "no" just yet lol.
Hope you guys are having a wonderful Halloween!
Haha, I would love do, but I have no right to do that for I'm not the boss.

hey @MarshydroTina right i have a 90 x 90 x 1.6 tent
i currently use a 600w hps with cooltube
looking to switch to mars led what is the recomended watt use in this area

i was thinking of using
3 x 300 watts or 2 x 700w or 2 x 600w
please help and what do you think?

thanks
M.Y

Last edited:
Back