Hi Tetra, Our lights only contains IR, but no UV, uv lights are too strong and debatful whether it is helpful for growing, so we don't use it. If you want t use the UV, you can add some T5 as compensation. As far as I know, some other lights with UV, also just add the T5 tube. :pass:
I'd like to be able to add t5's again, but cab size won't allow it. Amare has a model with a small UVB bulb in the middle, but it's like $1200-$1400. When I've used UVB bulbs from POWERveg, the plants were quite a bit frostier.

hey Tina
i just ordered a mars reflector 48 from ure new site :)
is it good for a tent like 0.40*0.40*1.20 ?
for one girl alone :pass:

I'd like to be able to add t5's again, but cab size won't allow it. Amare has a model with a small UVB bulb in the middle, but it's like $1200-$1400. When I've used UVB bulbs from POWERveg, the plants were quite a bit frostier.
Good Point Coffee&Kush, the T5 bulb is not expensive after all, but the design with it always are expensive. Why not found some T5 on alibaba? I am sure you can find some suitable and cheaper ones there. All made in China tho. :cheers:
When using T5, how much light to add is also important, cannot be too much, otherwise it will influence the growing, so I guess your growing is just fine. :vibe:

Good Point Coffee&Kush, the T5 bulb is not expensive after all, but the design with it always are expensive. Why not found some T5 on alibaba? I am sure you can find some suitable and cheaper ones there. All made in China tho. :cheers:
When using T5, how much light to add is also important, cannot be too much, otherwise it will influence the growing, so I guess your growing is just fine. :vibe:
I don't think they make them small enough for my setup , but I suppose it's a good browse lol.
And thank you as well! Pretty much everything is made somewhere else lol. But as long as it doesn't fall apart before it should, I don't mind where it comes from![emoji2][emoji106]

I don't think they make them small enough for my setup , but I suppose it's a good browse lol.
And thank you as well! Pretty much everything is made somewhere else lol. But as long as it doesn't fall apart before it should, I don't mind where it comes from![emoji2][emoji106]
:smoking::pass:

Mars Hydro School, Season 1, Episode 1: Warranty! :drool:
Check the video and guess who is acting to win the 50USD coupon code. :dancer:

Any more Subject you want to see in our Video series? Feel free to post or PM me :pighug:

Mars Hydro School, Season 1, Episode 1: Warranty! :drool:
Check the video and guess who is acting to win the 50USD coupon code. :dancer:

Any more Subject you want to see in our Video series? Feel free to post or PM me :pighug:

No no.... Why hiding behind the masks ?? MH is a highly respected company like nothing illegal makes or sells. It looks like the video to a kindergarten. Now remove the masks and see a little more serious out. PS. It's not you Tina in this video, I could see this at the teeth.
:funny:

Back