Cool, I didn't mean any disrespect. Just throwing my .02 cents at ya lol. Keep doing your thing!!!

Hello Tina, I like the new site - it looks good ! I have two important questions for you please.
I have a Mars Reflector 144 and I need to know if it contains UV and IR lights.

Does my Mars Reflector 144 have UV and IR lights ?
This light is reported to be Full Spectrum, how many bands exactly ? Thank You. :cheers:

HI @MarshydroTina , i just tried to order from you guys... but checkout doesn't work, kindda big flaw in an internet shop ... tested in firefox/chrome.. none work.. tried to use contact us... nope that does not work eigther

Last edited:
Hello Tina, I like the new site - it looks good ! I have two important questions for you please.
I have a Mars Reflector 144 and I need to know if it contains UV and IR lights.

Does my Mars Reflector 144 have UV and IR lights ?
This light is reported to be Full Spectrum, how many bands exactly ? Thank You. :cheers:
Hi Tetra, Our lights only contains IR, but no UV, uv lights are too strong and debatful whether it is helpful for growing, so we don't use it. If you want t use the UV, you can add some T5 as compensation. As far as I know, some other lights with UV, also just add the T5 tube. :pass:

HI @MarshydroTina , i just tried to order from you guys... but checkout doesn't work, kindda big flaw in an internet shop ... tested in firefox/chrome.. none work.. tried to use contact us... nope that does not work eigther
Hi Slowmo, no wonder we did not get order yesterday, are finding out the bug with IT department. I am sure will solve this soon. :d5:

Back