I know you said "B" and "D" were in production, which would be awesome for a 4'×4' area? My buddy has a 600w hps and I'm trying to convince him to switch.
The coverage of Mars Pro II epistar 320 is 4x4, it is would be good for 4x4 tent, it can compare to 800w hps.

:dancer:Hi guys need your advice, we will stop producing Mars II 700 three months later, and we will plan to add more size to our Mars Pro II series. Here is the design pics.
Which 5 designs do you like? ( B and D already put on the market):welcome:
View attachment 638851

My spaces are big. 3x3 and 5x5. Since I already have 2 of the D... I would choose F or G and if I HAD to choose ONE it'd be G.

My spaces are big. 3x3 and 5x5. Since I already have 2 of the D... I would choose F or G and if I HAD to choose ONE it'd be G.
The F and G are the same light, both are Mars Pro II epistar 240,just different shape, so you prefer the rectangle Mars Pro II epistar 240

Right... I just like the three way split because it seems to break up the foot print into smaller individual ones... I noticed with my 320 the 4 squares separated like that spread the foot print out more... Seems that way to me anyway lol

Actually I think E now... Lol sorry! My answer is E... Definitely

Great, on Instagram there are also many people like E. The E looks like our Mars Pro II 320, just smaller than it

Yes... I just wasn't looking closely enough. After I blew up the picture I realized that... And i love the D design. E is perfect smaller copy of D. I'd buy it!

Back