Thank you so much Rebel, your suggestion is very valuable to us.

No problem! Thanks for wanting my opinion! I like companies that ask the customer what they would like to see. Your Pro II series are solid panels. I really love mine! Keep moving forward Tina!

:dancer:Hi guys need your advice, we will stop producing Mars II 700 three months later, and we will plan to add more size to our Mars Pro II series. Here is the design pics.
Which 5 designs do you like? ( B and D already put on the market):welcome:
View attachment 638851
A, b, c, d, f

Quick question about the Mars II. Does the glass panel in front of the LEDs serve a function beyond keeping dust/water off the primary lenses?

Would removing the glass increase heat?

Hi nhdtjq, Thanks for the question, as long as we don't drop the light in the water or when you watering the plants, don't make the light front wet, then it is fine. Btw, we will need to clean the lights in a regular way no matter there is a glass cover or not so that we can help lengthen the lifespan of the lights. ;) :pighug:

As to the heat, Mars pro II uses the new chips which will not release too much heat as Mars II series do, so please don't worry about the heat problem. :D :dancer:

Hi nhdtjq, Thanks for the question, as long as we don't drop the light in the water or when you watering the plants, don't make the light front wet, then it is fine. Btw, we will need to clean the lights in a regular way no matter there is a glass cover or not so that we can help lengthen the lifespan of the lights. ;) :pighug:

As to the heat, Mars pro II uses the new chips which will not release too much heat as Mars II series do, so please don't worry about the heat problem. :D :dancer:

Hey everyone, here is the new update of our new stock info. : Seems the reflector 48 is pretty HOT these days!
10.11 stock info.jpg

Back