Here is the newest international warehouse stock information
09.30 stock info.png

:d5:Hi Growers, recently there are many customers send their lights which is not Mars Hydro lights to our repair centers, we would like to provide paid service if you can't find your sellers to help you and we also can fix your lights:bighug:

Hi. Im considering buying a Mars II 400. I am in Moscow, Russia and see this site, which i presume is yours:

mars-hydro.ru

Since im not in St. Petersburg and will probably have to pay for the fixture in advance I have a few questions...

1. Who/where is the service center that would fix my light should a problem arise?

2. Do you have a licensed distributor in Moscow?

Thanks in advance!

:dancer:Hi guys need your advice, we will stop producing Mars II 700 three months later, and we will plan to add more size to our Mars Pro II series. Here is the design pics.
Which 5 designs do you like? ( B and D already put on the market):welcome:
View attachment 638851
A,B,D,C,G would be what I think would be best and also offer a wide range of tent fits and multiple hanging options for grow spaces. Others may feel different then me. :biggrin: :biggrin: :d5:

Hi. Im considering buying a Mars II 400. I am in Moscow, Russia and see this site, which i presume is yours:

mars-hydro.ru

Since im not in St. Petersburg and will probably have to pay for the fixture in advance I have a few questions...

1. Who/where is the service center that would fix my light should a problem arise?

2. Do you have a licensed distributor in Moscow?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for my late reply because the Chinese National Day. We have warehouses and repair center in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and Germany. For now we don't have licensed distributor in Moscow.

ι€šθΏ‡ζˆ‘ηš„ CHM-UL00 δΈŠηš„ Tapatalk发言

A,B,D,C,G would be what I think would be best and also offer a wide range of tent fits and multiple hanging options for grow spaces. Others may feel different then me. [emoji3] [emoji3] :d5:
Thank you Clix. A, D are already on the market. thank God you like them hahaha

ι€šθΏ‡ζˆ‘ηš„ CHM-UL00 δΈŠηš„ Tapatalk发言

Back