We are over the moon and been waiting along time for this this is fair. What was not fair was making people pay huge money for medicine. And no chance of an APPEAL YAHOO I'm coming out of huge bout of depression as I type thank god for all medical patients eventually all medical patients can grow there own medicine or pick the provider of your choice bloody amazing LMAO
Think this the a good start. hope more and more places are friendly to cannabis.

I've been telling my wife for a few years now that I want to retire in Canada. Even more reason to go now Woot lol. Grats guys, shows things are changing around the world one piece at a time. Hopefully our Liberal, Ass-Hat politicians will follow suit in the hopefully, not to distant future.
Yeah, and hope China too. at that time we can use our own lights to grow cannabis, how excited!

I have been behind enemy lines in the war on pot my whole life and at this point all I can say is, it's about time we started winning. When depression started to take over my life I could start taking meds that would kill me over time or I could take something that had side effects of uphoria and the munchies. Now I don't have to lower myself to do business with dealers, pay high prices or get ripped off half the time. I am almost 68 and pot is the only med I take on a regular basis. Mars is making growing not just more fun but cheaper, thank you Mars.
Thank you @virginia gent , Thank you for your kind words.

@MarshydroTina WOW I got my Par 38 led today and I put a par meter under it. I never expected it to be that strong holy crap lol That's a great product :d5: :pass:
Thank you Clix, hope you have a great time and your plants like the light.

CHINA great you guys are the masters of the HERB Chinese were extracting THC and all the other compounds in marijuana. Your potent extraction was then use before such things a dentistry, general pain over three thousand years ago. The Chinese are some of the smartest and longest enduring as a nation. Your history for most is still intact for thousands of years I admire the Chinese. Is there talk of medical use in China or is it in the works Tina my friend?

Wasnt he the sam one who tried 365 herbs an noted the effects until he died poisoned, or do i mix up? Even heard about a goddess for cannabis in china...

Back