Yeah thats it. Is that the only new one, and what size is that?
Hi @Greensleeves sorry, this tent is not available now, we won't sell it until we satisfied, If ourselves are not satisfied how can we make sure that our customers are satisfied. And this tent will begin to sell about October. If you can't wait you can check our other tents. Truly sorry about that.

Hi @Greensleeves sorry, this tent is not available now, we won't sell it until we satisfied, If ourselves are not satisfied how can we make sure that our customers are satisfied. And this tent will begin to sell about October. If you can't wait you can check our other tents. Truly sorry about that.

I just ordered a 4x4x7 from you guys, gonna need a tent asap. The new Mars II 1200 should be here soon and my 2x2 will be a little cramped for that lol. I'll do an unveiling in my journal when I switch over lights, and add in a new plant to the new tent.

I just ordered a 4x4x7 from you guys, gonna need a tent asap. The new Mars II 1200 should be here soon and my 2x2 will be a little cramped for that lol. I'll do an unveiling in my journal when I switch over lights, and add in a new plant to the new tent.
Yeah it's a little cramped, the coverage of Mars II 1200 is 4x4, hope you get the light and tent soon,can't wait to see your plant.

Guess this is a good news for Canadian growers !:pass:
JGZ4$QCO%6S6(Z8438OMXM3.png

Guess this is a good news for Canadian growers !:pass:
View attachment 615725
We are over the moon and been waiting along time for this this is fair. What was not fair was making people pay huge money for medicine. And no chance of an APPEAL YAHOO I'm coming out of huge bout of depression as I type thank god for all medical patients eventually all medical patients can grow there own medicine or pick the provider of your choice bloody amazing LMAO

We are over the moon and been waiting along time for this this is fair. What was not fair was making people pay huge money for medicine. And no chance of an APPEAL YAHOO I'm coming out of huge bout of depression as I type thank god for all medical patients eventually all medical patients can grow there own medicine or pick the provider of your choice bloody amazing LMAO

I've been telling my wife for a few years now that I want to retire in Canada. Even more reason to go now Woot lol. Grats guys, shows things are changing around the world one piece at a time. Hopefully our Liberal, Ass-Hat politicians will follow suit in the hopefully, not to distant future.

I have been behind enemy lines in the war on pot my whole life and at this point all I can say is, it's about time we started winning. When depression started to take over my life I could start taking meds that would kill me over time or I could take something that had side effects of uphoria and the munchies. Now I don't have to lower myself to do business with dealers, pay high prices or get ripped off half the time. I am almost 68 and pot is the only med I take on a regular basis. Mars is making growing not just more fun but cheaper, thank you Mars.

Back