Recently we sent several unnormal defective panels to test and found out the reason for the broken items as below::crying:
- Unstable using voltage, some customers produce the electric themselves and the voltage is not stable, in this way, the light might go out quicker. :nono:
- High humidity, the humidity been used is above 80% and the lights get wet and broken.
- Using sulphur. According to the feedbacks from our growers, using sulphur can help the grow speed up, but in this way, the sulphur can also produce chemical reaction with the metal in the light, so the light will go bad very soon. :crying:
For the defective lights caused by these reason, we won't be responsible for the warranty. Hope everyone can understand. :pass:
But at the same time, I would like to share some experience from our customers who use our lights for several years with 0 problem as below:

1 hepa filters on all inlets (if you must use hepa on the fan inlets)
2 keep temps cool the lights need ventilating so make sure theres good clerence ect
3 when spraying plants perhaps take them out or control your spray
4 clean the glass weekly with a microfiber cloth
5 vaccume montly to take any fust that may get in
6 surge protectors on the mains and if you can run 240v not 110v 110v takes twice as many amps and amps =heat

Hope this helps and happy growing everyone. :greenthumb:

I love my mars 2 400w and so does my baby girl :biggrin:
z 61.jpg

Hi 2Stoned2Care, you grow awesome! :drool: You should attend our Mars Hydro INS cup. Haha, only one picture with your babe girls and your light to our marketing department: marketing1@mars-hydro.com Who knows maybe you can get many many likes. LOL :headbang::headbang::headbang:
View attachment 595444
so i need to take a picture with the plant and light in the same picture and just send it to the link you provided ?

Hello @MarshydroTina I am curious your 4'x8'x7'Grow Tent when it says it will support up to 140 pound fixture. Is that the total combined weight of any equipment in the tent as a whole or per 4x4 area in the tent?

Cripes! That must be pretty much the whole sales team I have met now :)

...pass my regards to Sara & Ivy :)

Back