Hi Tina. I have a question about the Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5. Mine came with a sticker on the top that has two bits of information I was curious of. One line says Maximum Power: 480W and the next line says Power Consumption: 210W +/- 5%. I am just curious what the Maximum Power value refers to, as I was under the impression the unit uses about 137 W in Growth and 210 W in Bloom. Thanks!
Here is the correct answer Autolndi. :pighug:
The maximun power is the caculate result of 96x5, as the chips is claim to be 5w. So total is 480w; But in the practical situation, we won't use the maximum power, as when leds reach it's highest point of efficiency, it won't become more brighter when the wattage is higher. Also if the chips always using its highest power, it will shorten the lifespan as well. So there is a real power draw, which is around 210w. :pop:
During veg, with only veg switch on, the actual wattage is 137 and during flower, you turn both switches on, actual wattage is 210w. Hope this is clear :pass:

@PantsGuyVer

As tina stated..... complete a grow with the light. Then you need to do a review of the panel.... after that is complete there is a thread to request your badge in. Place a link to the grow and review there and you will receive your MH badge

@PantsGuyVer

As tina stated..... complete a grow with the light. Then you need to do a review of the panel.... after that is complete there is a thread to request your badge in. Place a link to the grow and review there and you will receive your MH badge
Thanks A-Train for the nice and clear input. :thumbsup:

Big Bang NEWS for:crying: Canada Growers ONLY!
20% DISCOUNT for the second & cheaper light you purchased on JULY 1ST,:worship: Mars II and Reflector series! If you want to get this fantastic Deal, send email to me and I will help you get the discount. Cheers! :cheers:

EMAIL: sales@mars-hydro.com
7.1.jpg

Back