Here is the new update on the stock for each warehouse:
06.28stock info.png

Thank you for the shout out, Lady Tina [emoji120]
Most grateful to Mars for the panel, and good thoughts [emoji485]
I will be putting it to great use in one of my photo areas (for the Summer) and will grow and show it in the autoflower area once the temps cool, in September.
Peeps.. This panel is BEAST! I unpacked to check it, and when I turned it on, [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]
[emoji106][emoji260]

I will be putting it to great use in one of my photo areas (for the Summer) and will grow and show it in the autoflower area once the temps cool, in September.
Peeps.. This panel is BEAST! I unpacked to check it, and when I turned it on, [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]
[emoji106][emoji260]
Congrats Waximus :D

[emoji106][emoji260]
I do also like this light the most so far. :cheers:

I agree 100%! I'm a few weeks in to my grow with the MARS 1200 and could not be happier! The price is right where I needed it, it performs excellent and the plants seem to love it. What more could I ask for? :thumbsup:
Thanks Frankthetank, maybe you can share some picture with us, lol, I really look forward to see how your plants love it. :growing:

Hi Tina. I have a question about the Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5. Mine came with a sticker on the top that has two bits of information I was curious of. One line says Maximum Power: 480W and the next line says Power Consumption: 210W +/- 5%. I am just curious what the Maximum Power value refers to, as I was under the impression the unit uses about 137 W in Growth and 210 W in Bloom. Thanks!

Back