Now I only have a Mars 2 1200 watt in my 5 x 5 tent I have a 144 x 5 reflect the series in my Mars 2 400 watt in my 4 x 8 flower room that I keep my photo. Flowers in I have an inline fan blowing cool air from the kitchen into my tent and I have a cheap 6 inch fan in my 6 inch hole in my tent extracting air my Max temperature in my 5 x 5 tent with that 1200 watt Mars Hydro High penetration LED is around 81 degrees tops

Here I just took some pics right now standing back so you can kind of get an idea of what I got going on in my 5 by 5 tent this I run 20 hours on 4 hours off I use it as my Autoflower in veg tent

Attachments

• 20160811_145641.jpg
    20160811_145641.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 105
I put the whole tent everything together like included for under $800 I believe the light was 435 the tent was $130 the fans were like 50 bucks total that's what I got invested into it

Led light depot has the Mars 1200 for $435 free shipping

And i dont need one more spectrum of light for that 5x5 tent if I put any more light in there it would be a waste of money as far as I'm concerned

No I'm not talking about having a better light I'm just saying I'm happy with what I have I really am cuz I'm eventually going to go with grow pot cheaply his thousand watt Sun Spectrum perfect sun Spectrum $895 he covers a hole 4×8 area with one light on a light mover the light that he sells it's so powerful that you gotta have it on a light mover I believe you get a three year warranty everything paid for shipping everything if it has to be fixed

Is this the issue I think people deal with LEDs might cost more money but I believe they're more efficient in the long run because one of my teachers his high pressure sodium rig running it with all the stuff he has cool in it and all the other stuff that he has in there man his electric is Sky High he's fixing to convert everything over to LED and led only

Check out Neil on growpotcheaply on YouTube look at his perfect sun Spectrum 1000 how he got it rigged up

Is this the issue I think people deal with LEDs might cost more money but I believe they're more efficient in the long run because one of my teachers his high pressure sodium rig running it with all the stuff he has cool in it and all the other stuff that he has in there man his electric is Sky High he's fixing to convert everything over to LED and led only
In the south with are ac running 24/7 efficiency is a big thing with us as far as our electric bill everybody I know says LED is the way to go as far as the average Joe Grower now if you're talking commercial scale air-cooled high pressure sodium would probably be the thing to do I guess I see a lot of big Growers using that type of system

Back