Mars TSW 2000 Grow by The Mugwamp (25oz)

@The Mugwamp hey I looked through this thread but I missed the tent upgrade. What size did you end up going with? I was thinking about getting 2 of these for my 4'X8' area. I loved and still use my mars hydro reflector series light!! Thanks!!
Hi mate, I went with a 120x80x180 as that was the biggest size that would fit in the room I'm using :pass:

How do you think the coverage way on the 120 side? I’m looking at these mostly for veg in a 4x4’ area. Will flower in a 3x3’ area though. Thanks for the response!

How do you think the coverage way on the 120 side? I’m looking at these mostly for veg in a 4x4’ area. Will flower in a 3x3’ area though. Thanks for the response!
I think it's fine mate :thumbsup: this is what it says on the Mars website specs,
Perfect for 4' x 4' veg stage, 3' x 3' bloom stage.
So yeah you should be good and you won't be disappointed, it's a great light and even better now that it comes with the new dimming control switch :pass:

Mars Hydro TSW 2000 Grow
Final Update

Finally got round to weighing up the Auto Creeper, I only have a crappy set of jewellers scales so it took a while :crying: but was thoroughly shocked and amazed when I did. Dry weight for the Creeper was a magnificent 12oz :woohoo: just over 10.5oz of good solid bud and about 1.5oz in airy lower buds :woohoo1:
Auto Creeper
20200629_101819.jpg
20200629_101702.jpg
20200629_114601.jpg
20200629_101755.jpg

Dry Weights
Dinafem Remo Chemo Photo = 41g - 1.4oz
FastBuds Blackberry = 52g - 1.8g
HSO UK Cheese Auto = 98g - 3.5oz
Dinafem Blue Amnesia xxl Auto =174g - 6.2oz
SSSC Auto Creeper = 341g - 12.1oz
Total
706g = 25.2oz

So by far this has been the biggest yield I have had in the 2yrs I've been growing
:yay: and I have to put it down to the Mars TSW 2000, it's an absolutely fantastic light and I can't wait to see what the next grow will bring. So till the next time, have Fun, Stay Safe and Grow Big :hookah:

Last edited:
Congratulations @The Mugwamp ! What a haul!! I am wondering now: did you put the whole tent under 12/12 - did I get that right? I thought that would cut the yield of autos, but your auto creeper didn’t seem to care at all.

Thanks for showing what this light can do!

Congratulations @The Mugwamp ! What a haul!! I am wondering now: did you put the whole tent under 12/12 - did I get that right? I thought that would cut the yield of autos, but your auto creeper didn’t seem to care at all.

Thanks for showing what this light can do!
Hi mate and thanks :d5: I only had the one photo girl and I took her out every night and put in dark cupboard. I have finished autos under 12/12 and to be honest, I didn't see much difference yield wise, although they didn't finish quite as quick, probably an extra week or two to finish :pass:

Mars Hydro TSW 2000 Grow
Final Update

Finally got round to weighing up the Auto Creeper, I only have a crappy set of jewellers scales so it took a while :crying: but was thoroughly shocked and amazed when I did. Dry weight for the Creeper was a magnificent 12oz :woohoo: just over 10.5oz of good solid bud and about 1.5oz in airy lower buds :woohoo1:
Auto Creeper
View attachment 1221808View attachment 1221810View attachment 1221811View attachment 1221809
Dry Weights
Dinafem Remo Chemo Photo = 41g - 1.4oz
FastBuds Blackberry = 52g - 1.8g
HSO UK Cheese Auto = 98g - 3.5oz
Dinafem Blue Amnesia xxl Auto =174g - 6.2oz
SSSC Auto Creeper = 341g - 12.1oz
Total
706g = 25.2oz

So by far this has been the biggest yield I have had in the 2yrs I've been growing
:yay: and I have to put it down to the Mars TSW 2000, it's an absolutely fantastic light and I can't wait to see what the next grow will bring. So till the next time, have Fun, Stay Safe and Grow Big :hookah:
Potent?

Back