Mars hydro ts1000 light schedule in groow room without tent

Since you're grow is in the middle of the room and there's nothing to reflect the light back, you might be better keeping the light closer and dimming it down. Research light/heat stress, keep an eye on your plants and listen to them. I think it's better to have a little extra light versus not enough especially at the beginning. Plants can recover from light stress relatively easy (if your on top of it) vs it's harder for a stretchy and spindly plant to thicken up.
Nice tips thanks! And what do you think If I dont use ventilator and use only window opening to take fresh air until stage of flowering? Or its best take ventilator on? Room is so big so I think there is so much oxygen, plius open window .

Nice tips thanks! And what do you think If I dont use ventilator and use only window opening to take fresh air until stage of flowering? Or its best take ventilator on? Room is so big so I think there is so much oxygen, plius open window .
Airflow is good, once they're a few weeks old you'll want to put a regular oscillating fan in the room to move the air around. But if you can maintain a good temperature and humidity with the window open then shouldn't need an exhaust fan or ventilator. Check out this vpd guide:
It will help with knowing where your temperature and humidity should be for each part of the grow. Happy to help, that's what this forum is about. :thumbsup:

Back