Indoor Bob's Mars Hydro adventure, growing in a TS1000+60x60 Complete Tent Kits

Hey friends :cheers::welcome:

I'm back from Holland. Had a freaking nice stay there with loads of sauna, steamrooms and massages. Even had the time to sneak out for an hour to visit a local coffeeshop. The White Widow I bought took me back to the old days. Good taste and one was enough :baked: Go team Catweazle!!!

But that's not why you guys are here... :shrug::pop:

My return yesterday evening was to late to go inside the tent.
But I did see this last picture after downloading more then 600 high-res snaps from within the tent...
Y0291593_small.jpg

In reference, I left when the plants looked like this...
Y0290862_small.jpg

Even the White Widow has been recuperating herself and is showing some color :thumbsup:
Her soil didn't feel as wet as before, so it probably got to much water. :doh:
1649665261958_small.jpg

Temperature and humidity wise everything went A-OK!! Even the central heating was turned off over the weekend as gasprizes are rocketing sky-high over here! Despite being cold inhouse, inside the tent temperatures stayed within spec. Humidity had it's up's and downs, but nothing to be worried about :thumbsup:
2022-04-11-11-16-25-001_small.jpg

1649665261932_small.jpg

1649665261937_small.jpg

Since it was three days ago that I sprayed with Phyter's RotBlock I reaplied it this morning raising the humidity for an hour or so as you could see in the above log.

Oh yes, the water tank. Well it still isn't empty and I filled last week Sunday, so 8 days in total isn't that shabby at all!! :)
I still have water to spare. Let's see how long she'll last?
1649665261918_small.jpg

And finally the thing most of you are waiting for... The time lapse from Friday until today. I did speed it up to 60fps as watching 40 seconds of growth can be a bit tedious. So if you please :thanks:

Hope you enjoyed this update as usual and have a nice day!

Regards,

Bob

Love the time laps :thumbsup: Great looking ladies
Thanks buddy. You're welcome :toke: I've got some more for you if you want :haha: Follow along... :pass:
So yesterday I scrogged the two younger ladies and this morning went for a look. Just a couple of leaves stayed below the canopy so those got plucked.
1649847393222_small.jpg

On top the canopy looks like it will grow shut within a couple of days... :thumbsup:
1649847393232_small.jpg

Humidity is on the high side, which is strange as I didn't change anything. So I turned the fan a bit higher...
1649847393263_small.jpg

The power setting for the TS-1000 has remained the same...
1649847393256_small.jpg

Resulting in the below chart...
2022-04-13-18-14-53-751.jpg

So except for the humidity everything is running on auto-pilot :cheers:
Let's end with another time lapse. 25fps, 48 hours...Enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey AFN fam :welcome:

Today ain't a special update. Everything is running smoothly inside the tent. :thumbsup:
The only problem I currently have is my back. I can't hardly move or bend over. My water tank is empty, so I guess I'll have to enroll my missus in filling it tomorrow. So that's twelve days on a single tank which is nice to know, but I'm not gonna keep it filled and rather go back to my 10L tank as this one takes up less space :shrug:

But enough talk...Let's show some pictures I did got to take today...
1650029492948_small.jpg

1650029492944_small.jpg

And let's not forget the time lapse. 25fps and 48 hours as usual :pop:

Regards,

Hope you get feeling better man
Thanks mate I'm currently on 1mg Rivotril every 4 hours, so I my texts don't meet the usual standards, please forgive me :biggrin:
Because of the muscle relaxants in my system, movement is so much easier. So I went to the tent and plucked some fan leaves and small shoots which weren't gonna make it. I also harvested some of the preflowers from the Auto Night Queen. The White Widow isn't showing much of those, but that's ok. I can wait :haha:
I also was in the opportunity to take some pictures for you guys :thumbsup:
As you can see they are sailing smoothly :woohoo1:
1650201369343_small.jpg

Also tapped some worm juice from the worm bin and divided it between the plants after filtering it twice through a coffee filter. Wouldn't want any creepy crawlers running around in the tent, but the bacterial mass inside this liquid is phenomenal!!! Mind you, this is diluted in the same amount of water.
1650201369348_small.jpg

I did get the humidity under control. Had to adjust the extraction fan a bit, but hey if that's all it takes...
1650201369362_small.jpg

The TS-1000 light stays at the same power setting. But I did open a flap on the outside of the tent a bit. This is right next to the light so aerodynamics dictates that the air will be sucked in via the least resistant route. This also helps in mixing the hot air rising from the heatsink and blown down towards the plants mixing it as it goes...
1650201369357_small.jpg

The resulting values from my efforts to keep everything in check...Which are perfect for the growth cycle the plants are in.
2022-04-17-15-16-50-09_small.jpg

Almost forgot to post the time lapse. speed = 25fps, duration 48 hours. :welcome:

Well, that's it for today. If you guys want some bud shots I can recommend you take a look at my other thread. --> LINK :thanks:

Regards,

Hey growers :welcome:

Here's another update on the tent front...
After some serious defoliating and removing small shoots I treated the plants to another spray with @Phyter's RotBlock. This thing is amazing as I haven't found any signs of mold or anything. The plants are loving it as well as every time they get a shower as shown in the picture below.
1650399646199_small.jpg

I slowed down the extraction fan as humidity got a bit low. It went under 50% and for the time being that's just to dry.
1650399646123_small.jpg

The light setting has remained the same...
1650201369357_small-jpg.1446255

Resulting in the following chart...
2022-04-19-23-16-54-328_small.jpg

I've also got another time lapse for you guys/gals. speed = 25fps, duration = 48 hours. Please enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

@St. Tom: Thank you for the rep brother! I can only hope these kind of posts attract more people to this great forum! I've learned so much here and got to know a handful of you guys personally. What more can someone ask for. A big happy virtual family to share your hobby with and who appreciate the work that goes in it. ie, if I show my wife...the standard answer I get is "yup, those are plants and they look pretty", but here I can elaborate about the what's and how's... And I need to be able to do just that. ♥

So thank you AFN for this nice forum ♥ , Thank to all the moderators and breeders for providing us with seeds ♥
And let's not forget in my case @Marshydro as without them I wouldn't be able to show you guys all these wonders ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ♥ ♥ ♥

JSH1973

This Rep is actually for your wife, for sending you over to play school, to find some like minded *weirdos* to talk about your special interest with instead of boring her, she is so cool for that It's like finding a partner that doesn't ever mind you having a motorcyle... quite priceless
@St. Tom: Thank you for the rep brother! I can only hope these kind of posts attract more people to this great forum! I've learned so much here and got to know a handful of you guys personally. What more can someone ask for. A big happy virtual family to share your hobby with and who appreciate the work that goes in it. ie, if I show my wife...the standard answer I get is "yup, those are plants and they look pretty", but here I can elaborate about the what's and how's... And I need to be able to do just that. ♥

So thank you AFN for this nice forum ♥ , Thank to all the moderators and breeders for providing us with seeds ♥
And let's not forget in my case @Marshydro as without them I wouldn't be able to show you guys all these wonders ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ♥ ♥ ♥
you've become a big part of our home here bob and it's great to see others get the same value and enjoyment out of afn :pass: and it's our little slice of canna heaven and as you say a massive thanks to all the vendors and other staff that hold this place together

you've become a big part of our home here bob and it's great to see others get the same value and enjoyment out of afn :pass: and it's our little slice of canna heaven and as you say a massive thanks to all the vendors and other staff that hold this place together
:thanks: brother :bighug:
I've said it before, but logging onto AFN is like coming home. There's always a nice story to follow or a newbie to help out. What more can a man ask for?

This thread is also become a wonderful room inside the family home... I've been using nearly all Mars Hydro tech and I can only speak well of them. @Marshydro helped me out choosing the right equipment and made it hard on her/himself getting everything in time for when I needed it.
The TS-1000 light was a serious upgrade to the TS-600 that came with the kit and I'm still happy I went that way since I was on a very tight budget...
And the versatility of the tent itself also payed off. I turned it upside down so the inlets are on the topside
Y0320584_small.JPG

This makes that I can make use of the heat produced by the TS-1000's ballast. Which is blown around by a monkey fan.
The plants stand on a modified Ikea table which is a real prefect fit for this 60x60 tent.
1650554460388_small.jpg

I even adapted a tray for when I'm not using the Autopots.
20211217_152809_small-jpg.1398171

And the extraction goes out through the bottom, sucking the hot/dry air through the canopy... And yes, I sawed the table foots to size so the filter has about 2cm/1" clearance. The hole in the tent sits a bit higher, but I chose to s-bend the aluminum tubing over losing approx. 20cm of growth hight...
20211217_152759_small-jpg.1398169

Without the above mentioned devices I wouldn't be able to control the temperature and humidity that well...The plants do seem to love it in here. What do you guys/gals think?
1650554460391_small.jpg

The temperature is on the high side, but that's because I've installed my old DIY cob light in the lung room for another project and this is heating up the room a few degrees...So I turned up the extraction.
1650554460354_small.jpg

And that did the trick until the water heater kicked in...Also saw the humidity drop, but then I turned open the tap on the water tank and noticed it was almost empty. Got to install a couple of water level sensors in that thing to warn me it needs to be refilled... Something like these...got loads lying around, just need to drill a couple of holes and connect it to a ESP32...some code and where up and running...Mhmmm, I'm awake now. What would my wife say if I start drilling holes next door? :pop:
Horizontale-Vlotter-Sensor-Schakelaar-Met-40Cm-Kabel-Horizontale-Vlotterschakelaar-Controller-Automatische-Waterpomp-Controller-Voor-Vissen-Zwembad.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

To make a long story short. It's to hot inside. :fire::hothot:
2022-04-21-22-52-57-051_small.jpg

But the plants still love it in there. Have a look at the latest time lapse. speed = 25fps, duration = 47 hours. Enjoy :thanks:

I hope you had fun reading this post and I hope I can continue to show you guys the latest tech. :wiz:

Regards,

Back