Mars hydro ts1000 light schedule in groow room without tent

Reaction score
Hi guys, i wonder 50cm and 50% light not too much for the seedling mode? It was about 2-3 weeks plants , using mars hydro ts1000 and room is big about 15m2 plius not use any light mirror only on the top light. Thanks for answers (im new grower, first timer)

As per the website, the recommendation is:

Germination: 24"-30"
Seeding: 24"
Veg: 18"-24"
Bloom: 12"-18"

That's all at 100% power. MH ts1000 was my old light and these distances seemed to work well. But that was in a grow tent. Veg and Bloom I was on the lowest distance fyi.

As per the website, the recommendation is:

Germination: 24"-30"
Seeding: 24"
Veg: 18"-24"
Bloom: 12"-18"

That's all at 100% power. MH ts1000 was my old light and these distances seemed to work well. But that was in a grow tent. Veg and Bloom I was on the lowest distance fyi.
Hm that is not too much? I read that on seadling need only 25% light for MH ts1000, if I use all 100% not lose more that I get(now very expensive electric) ? I grow 4 autoflowers under it

Attachments

• IMG_20220825_151948.jpg
    IMG_20220825_151948.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
Your leaves usually tell ya when too close.....but your issue is environmental control so energy can be used.....

I run the same light x 3 and run everything at 100%....but my plants are 3-4 weeks old (separate veg area) before rotating into the bloom tent.

Good luck, man.

Your leaves usually tell ya when too close.....but your issue is environmental control so energy can be used.....

I run the same light x 3 and run everything at 100%....but my plants are 3-4 weeks old (separate veg area) before rotating into the bloom tent.

Good luck, man.
Thanks, what do you think I need something to mirror light to the plants? Sorry my english is little bad...

Thanks, what do you think I need something to mirror light to the plants? Sorry my english is little bad...
TBH I've never used mirrors...seems they may cause hot spots....research it.

TBH I've never used mirrors...seems they may cause hot spots....research it.
It is okay in the middle of room like me without any walls around with som folium? Im worried about that they get enought light

Since you're grow is in the middle of the room and there's nothing to reflect the light back, you might be better keeping the light closer and dimming it down. Research light/heat stress, keep an eye on your plants and listen to them. I think it's better to have a little extra light versus not enough especially at the beginning. Plants can recover from light stress relatively easy (if your on top of it) vs it's harder for a stretchy and spindly plant to thicken up.

Back