Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway

I want a Mars Hydro grow tent because the mylar is peeling off my old one and a zipper is blown out :smoking:

@MarshydroTina You may want to push it out a little further In case they have problems with the move and the site is down again. I was a network admin for 20 years and I gotta tell ya' Shite happens in these big moves. For me it always seemed to happen to the CEO.......... He swore I did it intentionally to get my budget enhanced ............ well maybe a little bit. No, no, no but I did think about it.:eyebrows:

Anyhow Thanks for all of the support from Mars-Hydro :vibe:.
I'm not going to push it our any further, because, because you can't move on to the next one until you've finished this one

That’s exactly what Mossy meant!

If you guys need any translation or interpretation work done, do let me know! English to Chinese or Chinese to English are both fine.

It’s not easy finding bilingual people in SZ. They may be certified to the skies but very very few are effectively competent in English. I have interviewed candidates that majored in English for 4 freaking years but could not hold a simple conversation. I really don’t know what they did those 4 years?

Semi retired life is bored as hell!
:cools:If he has learned English for four years, he must be good at English. If he can't finish simple conversations, the reason is that he didn't study hard during the four years in college

i didnt see any winner anounced yet

Back