Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... I think @MarshydroTina should extend the deadline due to the unforeseen AFN outages and the ones that are coming.

We will be moving to a new server host this week end and there are bound to be some glitches. Obviously the hosting site we are on now has some serious issues to say the least. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I can write a MarsHydro Grow Tent review that will have everyone wanting to own it. :drool::greenthumb:

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... I think @MarshydroTina should extend the deadline due to the unforeseen AFN outages and the ones that are coming.

We will be moving to a new server host this week end and there are bound to be some glitches. Obviously the hosting site we are on now has some serious issues to say the least. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I think so, I didn't get into the AFN all day yesterday, I've decided to extend the giveaway and I'll announce the results next Monday

I think so, I didn't get into the AFN all day yesterday, I've decided to extend the giveaway and I'll announce the results next Monday
@MarshydroTina You may want to push it out a little further In case they have problems with the move and the site is down again. I was a network admin for 20 years and I gotta tell ya' Shite happens in these big moves. For me it always seemed to happen to the CEO.......... He swore I did it intentionally to get my budget enhanced ............ well maybe a little bit. No, no, no but I did think about it.:eyebrows:

Anyhow Thanks for all of the support from Mars-Hydro :vibe:.

I hope the winner can do the same

That’s exactly what Mossy meant!

If you guys need any translation or interpretation work done, do let me know! English to Chinese or Chinese to English are both fine.

It’s not easy finding bilingual people in SZ. They may be certified to the skies but very very few are effectively competent in English. I have interviewed candidates that majored in English for 4 freaking years but could not hold a simple conversation. I really don’t know what they did those 4 years?

Semi retired life is bored as hell!

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz I want to do full grow run in a tent...and quite possibly take up residency in said tent....These California rental prices are outrageous!

@MarshydroTina
I'd really like the marshydro tent for my testing and battle plants. I have 4 extra lights and a extra 400cfm exhaust system to set it up. Marshydro has been around a long time and known for quality products I'd be nice to have a quality tent. I know you guys use the best 1680D fabric for all your tents. Thanks for donating to the cause. We all appreciate it!

Back