Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway

I want a [HASHTAG]#marshydrogrowtent[/HASHTAG] coz I love the one I have now, and plan to increase my grow to two tents....and mars hydro would be my first choice. :d5:

I want a Mars hydro grow tent so I can upgrade to a bigger one then my 2x4 to grow more ganja even though I dont know what size tent you are giving away lol

Whats the dimentions of the growtent up for testing? Ive used just about every brand of tent i could find with the exception of mars hydro and gorilla tents. Pretty much all the same except for name on the side. Marshydro looks to be actually diffrent than the other company's products I've used such as vivosun,ipower,growneer, and Apollo. It would be interesting to see the diffrence.

Never heard of any quakes in my 10+ years living in SZ. Should be just tremors that don't cause no damages?

Few years back, SZ had a very rare snowing incident. Its pretty much just some layer of ice but everyone was going nuts! Lol. Fyi, Shenzhen is in the southern region where it never snows.

Typhoons are the common troublemaker in SZ. It can even uproot trees. Umbrellas are useless and will just break. Lotsa memories. Its a city that has a ridiculous pace. Things changes fast. I miss the place but am glad to be out of it.
I'm not live in SZ, I live in Chengdu, our sale team office located in Chengdu, our factory located in SZ

Whats the dimentions of the growtent up for testing? Ive used just about every brand of tent i could find with the exception of mars hydro and gorilla tents. Pretty much all the same except for name on the side. Marshydro looks to be actually diffrent than the other company's products I've used such as vivosun,ipower,growneer, and Apollo. It would be interesting to see the diffrence.
Let me tell you a secret. Our factory has produced Apollo tents before, They didn't have their own factory before, so they looked for other factories

Down to the wire damn near just wanted to wish everyone good luck and may the gods look upon your grow!

Back