Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... in event of an earthquake, it would be the safest place in my house. Glad you're OK Tina. :pighug:

I want a Mars Hydro grow tent to grow lettuces only LOL. You guys know which type!

Never heard of any quakes in my 10+ years living in SZ. Should be just tremors that don't cause no damages?

Few years back, SZ had a very rare snowing incident. Its pretty much just some layer of ice but everyone was going nuts! Lol. Fyi, Shenzhen is in the southern region where it never snows.

Typhoons are the common troublemaker in SZ. It can even uproot trees. Umbrellas are useless and will just break. Lotsa memories. Its a city that has a ridiculous pace. Things changes fast. I miss the place but am glad to be out of it.

We had an earthquake last night. It was terrible. I was lying on the bed and the window and the bed were shaking all the time.
holy shit glad your safe tina

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]

I want a Mars Hydro Grow Tent because I have never grown in a tent and it's about time I try it.

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]

:pass:

I want a Mars Hydro Tent because you get Gorilla Grow Tent Quality at a price that's completely out of this world. It's from MARS !!!

I want a Mars Hydro Tent because they're the best Quality tent at the lowest possible price.

I want a Mars Hydro Tent to Keep my Mother in !!! No silly, Not My Mom .... My Plant !!!

I want a Mars Hydro tent cos it just survived an earthquake! Lol. My girls will be well protected.

Too soon?

Back