Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway

I too would also luv a new mars hydro grow tent! I’d pay my current tent forward to a local friend who’s thinking about taking the plunge!
Thx for the chance @MarshydroTina

"I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz" I live on a very limited income and I have very limited space to grow the medicine that I need. My hope is to have a tent to house a mother and clones so that I can flower in the 2' x 2' space that I currently use. I realize that part of this contest's rules are that an entrant must be a registered AFN member for the past three months. Having joined on December 13, 2019, March 13 will be the three month mark for me. Hopefully this is not an issue. If it is, no big deal. Best of luck to all who've entered! :toke:

Last edited:
I need more space. I want Mars Hydro Grow Tent to obtain more volume. I am finishing up my first grow In a 2x4 tent with three autoflowers. Everything is doing well except I need more space. This is a picture from today.

Attachments

• WIN_20200223_17_06_47_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200223_17_06_47_Pro.jpg
    728.4 KB · Views: 54
I love my 2 mars hydro tents! Would never buy anything but and refer you when ever I can. Pay now, Save later.:chimp:

I need more space. I want Mars Hydro Grow Tent to obtain more volume. I am finishing up my first grow In a 2x4 tent with three autoflowers. Everything is doing well except I need more space. This is a picture from today.

Plants looks great:drool: How do you plan to give your autos more spaces? Moving one auto to another tent? If so, an extra light will be also needed? :smokeout:

Back