MARS HYDRO FC 4800 FULL SPECTRUM SAMSUNG LM301 OSRAM 4FT×4FT 480W LED GROW LIGHT

Here is an update of this Beautiful light.
PXL_20210708_031746197.jpg
PXL_20210708_031819595.jpg
PXL_20210708_031826002.jpg
PXL_20210708_031809059.jpg

Definitely agree this mars fc series are good quality. My fc3000 is doing a banging job.

Right on @nizmoKush I think my quantum boards are going to be sold and transition to this light.

Not trying to hijack your thread but I've been scouring the internet, trying to find the actual difference between the fc4800 and fce4800. the samsung vs bridgelux diode difference seems so small its almost not worth worrying about. can someone please enlighten me

Not trying to hijack your thread but I've been scouring the internet, trying to find the actual difference between the fc4800 and fce4800. the samsung vs bridgelux diode difference seems so small its almost not worth worrying about. can someone please enlighten me
That's exactly my feeling, I would have been totally happy with the FCE but Mars Hydro upgraded me for free to the FC because they didn't have the FCE in a European warehouse at the time.
It's also what Mars Hydro says themselves.

That's exactly my feeling, I would have been totally happy with the FCE but Mars Hydro upgraded me for free to the FC because they didn't have the FCE in a European warehouse at the time.
It's also what Mars Hydro says themselves.
I'm in Canada so that price difference is huge to me. Someone needs to do a side by side apparently lol

I think that is a great idea it always best to go as big as possible with out going over board . They are now one of the best light builders dollar for dollar out there. You cannot beat the quality and I have no problem running a different drivers as long as they meet the standards. When you google inventronics it blows my mind and moso drivers those guys are on the rise in the driver industry. Straight up competition for the meanwell imo both those companies from what I have read. If there is a way of testing drivers we should ask that Irish guy on Instagram to give us the low down on all the drivers. That would be cool. Peace
:cheers:Wow cool. A driver comparison is an interesting topic!

:cheers:Wow cool. A driver comparison is an interesting topic!
That's easy for the TS1000, I have one with the MOSO driver and two with the older ones and the MOSO one is running a good bit cooler.
I'll be asking for one with the MOSO driver and not old stock when I order my next TS1000 soon, that's for sure.

I'm in Canada so that price difference is huge to me. Someone needs to do a side by side apparently lol

There's par test videos on YouTube of both versions

That's easy for the TS1000, I have one with the MOSO driver and two with the older ones and the MOSO one is running a good bit cooler.
I'll be asking for one with the MOSO driver and not old stock when I order my next TS1000 soon, that's for sure.
Thanks for this feedback :jump: We're confident in MOSO, and hearing your feedback gives us even more confidence!

Back