MARS HYDRO FC 4800 FULL SPECTRUM SAMSUNG LM301 OSRAM 4FT×4FT 480W LED GROW LIGHT

Thanks for this feedback :jump: We're confident in MOSO, and hearing your feedback gives us even more confidence!
Would Mars hydro maybe be able to offer the MOSO drivers separately at a discount to people who want to swap them out on current lights?
My thinking here is that I want to have 4 TS1000 for 1 Square meter and when getting my 4th TS1000 I'll have two of each drivers, if the MOSO drivers weren't to outrageous price wise the it might be worth the little *upgrade* even if it is not very significant on individual lights it might just be worth it when using four in a 1x1m space.

Would Mars hydro maybe be able to offer the MOSO drivers separately at a discount to people who want to swap them out on current lights?
My thinking here is that I want to have 4 TS1000 for 1 Square meter and when getting my 4th TS1000 I'll have two of each drivers, if the MOSO drivers weren't to outrageous price wise the it might be worth the little *upgrade* even if it is not very significant on individual lights it might just be worth it when using four in a 1x1m space.
:headbang:I'll ask our accessory department for that! Any news I'll get to you man!

Not trying to hijack your thread but I've been scouring the internet, trying to find the actual difference between the fc4800 and fce4800. the samsung vs bridgelux diode difference seems so small its almost not worth worrying about. can someone please enlighten me
I think.you are right I would go with the bridgelux I have ran bridgelux in my Apollo six growlights and they grew huge plants and not one burned out. I bet you the difference would be hardly noticeable imho.

I think.you are right I would go with the bridgelux I have ran bridgelux in my Apollo six growlights and they grew huge plants and not one burned out. I bet you the difference would be hardly noticeable imho.
Someone corrected me above. The par is a bit different but we are talking about 100 or less in some spots. Maybe that's alot less but didn't seem like much to me.

So instead of being 1200 at a certain height it is 1100 par on the meter oh my. That is nothing it is a great light simple as that it will grow huge plants for years and years just a tiny bit less par at the same height whoopy doo.

So instead of being 1200 at a certain height it is 1100 par on the meter oh my. That is nothing it is a great light simple as that it will grow huge plants for years and years just a tiny bit less par at the same height whoopy doo.
As a new grower the options seem almost endless, I probably will do what I was thinking and just draw one out of hat that's in my budget and just run it till I know better lol. Anything at this point will work better than what I have. Maybe I'll make a video of me drawing from the hat and post it for fun.

I would love to test both in my one of my three 8x8 tents. And have a true battle of the lights. And yes that would be fun watching a draw.

Here is an update these plants are just beautiful wow what a light and it creates so little heat I have no reason to put the driver outside the tent. These pictures were taken on July 7 2021 lol. I will have right up to date shots as soon as the lights come tonite.
1626388958286.png
1626388994982.png
1626389051487.png
1626389261349.png

I have to quit doing my powerful MCT thc drops before posting man I mess up lol

Back