MARS HYDRO FC 4800 FULL SPECTRUM SAMSUNG LM301 OSRAM 4FT×4FT 480W LED GROW LIGHT

1624502503748.png
Inventronics is The name of the driver it is a quality built driver IMO. I would think it is right up there with Meanwell as far as drivers go.

View attachment 1334392Inventronics is The name of the driver it is a quality built driver IMO. I would think it is right up there with Meanwell as far as drivers go.
:headbang:Yep! We're replacing from Inventronics driver with MOSO driver. The two drivers are both great! The reason why we replace it is not about quality, you know that.:biggrin:

Here is my tent with just the moby dick going. They are in 12/12 I will defoilate a bit and maybe pinch the tops. I have a feeling they can get BIG. I start the biscauto in my autoflower tent I will be starting the seeds in five days.
1624601240011.png

Last edited:
A wee update This is at 75% to help with heat. The MD'S from Seedstockers are doing amazing being a brand new strain to them other seed companies have won many awards with it.
1624949595923.png
1624949817484.png

Last edited:
look at the explosive growth in a matter of three days. I update twice a week. It helps to see how good this light really works.
1625208512485.png

Plants look awesome man
The FC3000 is the same, plants are loving it
I'll be going for the FC4800 next or an FC6500 (or FCE version when they come to Europe) and just modify it slightly to fit in the 1x1m tent
SOG on steroids

Plants look awesome man
The FC3000 is the same, plants are loving it
I'll be going for the FC4800 next or an FC6500 (or FCE version when they come to Europe) and just modify it slightly to fit in the 1x1m tent
SOG on steroids
I think that is a great idea it always best to go as big as possible with out going over board . They are now one of the best light builders dollar for dollar out there. You cannot beat the quality and I have no problem running a different drivers as long as they meet the standards. When you google inventronics it blows my mind and moso drivers those guys are on the rise in the driver industry. Straight up competition for the meanwell imo both those companies from what I have read. If there is a way of testing drivers we should ask that Irish guy on Instagram to give us the low down on all the drivers. That would be cool. Peace

Last edited:
Back