Photoperiod Mark’s MedicGrow LED + KNF grow

Thanks buddy! I’m afraid the dragon 1 may have got a tad too deficient when I didn’t realize I had some kinda pest in my soil making their lives difficult! If the buds don’t fully swell up then I’ll be saving this and getting me a press for Christmas and I’ll press it into however much rosin I can get! Still extra frosty so I’ll get some back! I’m gonna go nuclear after these plants come down and I’ll water in something that’ll prob kill off my current beneficial bug population but at least it’ll kill all the invaders! Then I’ll add back more nematodes and bunch of predator mites so no unwanted bastards come back!

Either that or I’ll get some lost coast plant therapy and water it in since doesn’t hurt the bennies! Just isn’t cheap! $65 for a quart I believe!:thumbsup:
I've been fighting an invasion of ants the past 2 weeks in 1 box. I think its over.Had to redo nematodes. Luckily the plants didn't seem to mind.

Harvest time
Well I went ahead and chopped everything on Sunday night! They were all as ready as they were gonna get and I needed the pots so I could treat my soil for whatever stupid bugs are lingering or just replace my soil if it comes to it! Wasn’t trying to get another 5 gallons of soil since can’t get the cheapo promix anywhere nearby and shipping is nuts so would leave me buying soil from local organic shop for $28 a bag but whatever I do it’ll be soon cuz already time to transplant next round! :shrug::cooldance:

Garlic sherbert 1
38A7EDA0-AF48-419C-AC02-1CF4F2140593.jpeg
455E3F84-5C7F-4BD1-AB27-E9696FFAAC17.jpeg
60B328F9-2839-43D2-A9AF-17C5E89AEC06.jpeg
BECE2EFB-40B1-469C-88F6-6C643490C6A2.jpeg
8FDDF9B5-3F48-4918-8F69-D451A97A3FD3.jpeg

Garlic sherbert 2
F0E84231-C158-4B39-AD68-9B7A675D42E7.jpeg
04A31C57-2E3D-4C5B-B79E-DF60064DFA70.jpeg
0DC46122-7018-44B7-B8D3-FD7295D041AE.jpeg
5F3A4DBD-5C8A-4D09-AFC9-D9546686E190.jpeg
7091839A-A481-4CE8-BF64-7DB0F719BAED.jpeg

I didn’t realize I didn’t get pics of the dragon seeds wedding drake but she got the brunt of what I’d assume may be bug related deficiencies but I guess could also be from me actually keeping a constant 1.5vpd which would make em eat more and maybe I shoulda got braver with the amounts I was feeding each amendment!
Hey @WildBill i know Van grows them outdoors so how closely do u follow his feed recommendations? Wondering if I got vpd up where plants naturally eat more should I start adding more u think? Gonna also order me a blumat moisture meter so I can make sure it’s not issues related to watering these living soil pots possibly a tad too much! May make my life easy and just get some damn blumats to do the hard part for me! Damn earthbox lifestyle threw my hand watering game off big time! :doh::crying:
:vibe:
Other then it running hotter then I’d like in my bedroom the @Medic Grow LED Fold 8 light def did the job well! Prob woulda been even better had I checked ppfd for the height I had light! Wasn’t til like last 2 weeks realized I had it hanging too high so lowered it and got it up to almost 900ppfd on only 80% power! Would def run cooler without driver attached but not sure it’s removable without hacking and chopping the light up!

Hey @Zeromitch where u been and how’s it going broseph??? What u running next round of u just finished those up?? I got a few dope photo strains I could get u some clones of once I transplant em before I flip em! ;) :d5:
Got cannarado weave match (carbon fiber X London pound cake)
Gorilla glue4 X sour diesel haze
And jellium X wifi OG

Really need to up my clone game but don’t wanna waste time and the supplies for ones I’d just throw out in the end!

Well I went ahead and chopped everything on Sunday night! They were all as ready as they were gonna get and I needed the pots so I could treat my soil for whatever stupid bugs are lingering or just replace my soil if it comes to it! Wasn’t trying to get another 5 gallons of soil since can’t get the cheapo promix anywhere nearby and shipping is nuts so would leave me buying soil from local organic shop for $28 a bag but whatever I do it’ll be soon cuz already time to transplant next round! :shrug::cooldance:

Garlic sherbert 1
View attachment 1392776View attachment 1392778View attachment 1392779View attachment 1392780View attachment 1392781

Garlic sherbert 2 View attachment 1392782View attachment 1392783View attachment 1392784View attachment 1392785View attachment 1392786

I didn’t realize I didn’t get pics of the dragon seeds wedding drake but she got the brunt of what I’d assume may be bug related deficiencies but I guess could also be from me actually keeping a constant 1.5vpd which would make em eat more and maybe I shoulda got braver with the amounts I was feeding each amendment!
Hey @WildBill i know Van grows them outdoors so how closely do u follow his feed recommendations? Wondering if I got vpd up where plants naturally eat more should I start adding more u think? Gonna also order me a blumat moisture meter so I can make sure it’s not issues related to watering these living soil pots possibly a tad too much! May make my life easy and just get some damn blumats to do the hard part for me! Damn earthbox lifestyle threw my hand watering game off big time! :doh::crying:
:vibe:
Other then it running hotter then I’d like in my bedroom the @Medic Grow LED Fold 8 light def did the job well! Prob woulda been even better had I checked ppfd for the height I had light! Wasn’t til like last 2 weeks realized I had it hanging too high so lowered it and got it up to almost 900ppfd on only 80% power! Would def run cooler without driver attached but not sure it’s removable without hacking and chopping the light up!
FWIW Jeremy Buildasoil said to use 5-10% water per gal of pot. I used 5% in veg and 10% in bloom. Seemed to work well. I just got spoiled by the sips as well

Hey @Zeromitch where u been and how’s it going broseph??? What u running next round of u just finished those up?? I got a few dope photo strains I could get u some clones of once I transplant em before I flip em! ;) :d5:
Got cannarado weave match (carbon fiber X London pound cake)
Gorilla glue4 X sour diesel haze
And jellium X wifi OG

Really need to up my clone game but don’t wanna waste time and the supplies for ones I’d just throw out in the end!
I got dumped by my woman and just got lazy with growing and being social, but i'm doing better now. i plan on only running 1 plant next grow as i have 2 plants in my 4x4 that are just massive and i think i can fill my 4x4 with 1 plant using a autopot not to mention i have more jars than i can ever use LOL

here is my current 4x4 with 2 plants
20211201_093015.jpg

20211201_092950.jpg

I'm thinking i want to do a red gorilla girl XL from sweet seeds as i have bought a bunch of seeds i never used. thanks for the offer on clones tho! i'll tag you when i start it for sure :smoking:

FWIW Jeremy Buildasoil said to use 5-10% water per gal of pot. I used 5% in veg and 10% in bloom. Seemed to work well. I just got spoiled by the sips as well
Same here it’s 7.5 gal of soil in each pot and I split 1.5gal between the 4 in veg and then did like 2/3gal each during bloom! These pots tho having the liner inside I haven’t perfected how long they need in between each feed! Think was doing 4 days in bloom! At 1st I was doing once a week and caused em to take off slow! Finally lifted one of them bonkers up and realized they was light as hell for the size! Went to 4 days and they magically took off! :doh::rofl:

Back