Outdoor Maria's Spring Madness: SS Jack 47, Mandarin XL, Dark Devil, FB Green Crack, G14, C-4, DP AutoMazar

I moved the FastBuds trio and the Blue Amnesia last night.
Their location is good for sun, esp morning sun, but hard to check on them at all during the day.
(The Sweet Seeds and Mazar, however, are much better to check on during day time.)
So I moved the C4, G14, Green Crack and Blue Amnesia a little, just about 30' away.
They should still have very good morning sun, excellent midday and afternoon sun, and a bit in the evening.
But, it means I can check them under much better cover, more stealth.

Sun is shining today. Tomorrow, some showers. Wednesday forecast for heavy rain.

Much rain over the last few days, maybe 100mm = 4" since the weekend.
That's going to flush the soil heavily, I know. I hope those organic pellets are helping.
I have some other potash and dolomite lime mix ready, and full strength CaliMagic and Sensi Bloom.
Will use this tonight, rain is already easing off now. Hand water means more water, but also some nutes.

In the meantime, a photo or two from a couple of days ago:

Cream Mandarin XL
20170514 Mandala, Autos, Buds (1).jpg
20170514 Mandala, Autos, Buds (2).jpg

Dark Devil
20170514 Mandala, Autos, Buds (5).jpg
20170514 Mandala, Autos, Buds (4).jpg
20170514 Mandala, Autos, Buds (3).jpg

And then............. my phone died again.
:/

After being out for a couple of days, I checked on them late last night (in the light rain....)
They are doing okay, it seems, from what I can see in the dark.
The C4 is yellowing and losing her leaves a bit, and the G14 and Cream Mandarine have a little yellowing.
But other than that, they're all shaping up nicely.

Dark Devil is def the smallest all around, but doing okay.
Cream Mandarine XL is looking the most indica, has a very nice chunky top bud.
Jack 47 is a great all rounder, and will also have a nice top cola.

C4-matic has the longest top bud, few leaves, lots of calyxes, long and skinny.
G14 not bad all around, quite thick.
Green Crack a bit slower, but just fine.

AutoMazar is big and open, but her top bud will be wide, if not long.
Blue Amnesia will prob be the top yield, healthy all round, and will have a serious big football top bud.

That Blue Amnesia is looking really darn hot! Def the surprise of the batch, and a freebie, hahahahaha!!!!

But, give what has just happened to my indica pheno Mandala Safari, I'm worried about bud rot.
Vising them at night is safe, but can't see them properly to check these things.
Will try to check again today or tomorrow during the day, and also get some nice photos!!!

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Couldn't sleep last night, and ended up stumbling upon this journal. Very fun read:cool1:You got a nice selection of ladies going. Hope you don't mind if I peep the show...:nicethread:

Hey there @ThaGreenBandit ! Glad you join us in this adventure.
I'm about to go check my ladies soon.
Probably give them a drink, CaliMagic and full strength Sensi Bloom AB.

Maybe some photos tomorrow!
Sweet dreams!

Hey there @ThaGreenBandit ! Glad you join us in this adventure.
I'm about to go check my ladies soon.
Probably give them a drink, CaliMagic and full strength Sensi Bloom AB.

Maybe some photos tomorrow!
Sweet dreams!

You got a nice little outdoor party going on, and I can't resist a good time
Stay high, n be eazy:cools:

Back