Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Exclusively Mephisto

SeedBank:
Mephisto

Strain: Man Bear Alien Pig

Did it autoflower: Y

Soil/hydro: Coco

Nutes: general organics bio thrive bloom and grow, floralicious plus, G.O root booster

Description
Easy grow, didn't ask for much and grew like a champ. Started off strange and righted itself.

Light (kind and schedule): HPS/LED hybrid 20/4

Description
2 150 Watt HPS and 300 watt ViparSpectra

From seed to harvest date: 75ish days

Dry Yield: 1 oz

Height of plant: 50 cm

High/Effect Duration: very very potent

Description
Perfect mixed dominance strain, absolute beauty. This strain is the entire reason I came to Mephisto, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Absolutely crusted with trichs, it's a frost machine, with the description "very powerful" not doing the strain justice. A wonderful combo of 3bears and ripleys.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description
Excellent look, full, crystally, and a lovely lime green contrasting with the orange pistils.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description
Very easy grow. A medium sized girl.

THE SMELL: *****

Description
Funky dank

THE SMOKE: *****

Description
I let her cure for two weeks before trying it but that first hit you definitely get a smooth fruity/alien hit, with a powerful high grade aftertaste. Absolutely superb quality.

THE HIGH: *****

Description
Potent. Be prepared to zonk and wake up at 3am on the couch wondering why it wasn't the 3rd quarter of the Sunday night football game.

20171121_183659.jpg
20171121_183734.jpg

Nice review man...I love this strain,perfect hybrid,bloody heavy on the head if smoked too much eh lol.
I was getting lemony OG funky aroma...glad I've got some more of these beans :pass:
I agree man! Got real lucky, I was one of the few who kept receiving these as freebies for a little bit so I've got at least 15 more of these babies, it's a great combo of alien og and fruity goodness :smoking:

I agree man! Got real lucky, I was one of the few who kept receiving these as freebies for a little bit so I've got at least 15 more of these babies, it's a great combo of alien og and fruity goodness :smoking:
Yeah I got these as freebies,not as many as you though dude,I’m half tempted to buy some more while they are on sale.hopefully mephisto will keep this strain,and maybe work a bit more on it...but I agree,she’s a gorgeous plant,mine grew big,and she gave me 5.5 oz :pass:

Yeah I got these as freebies,not as many as you though dude,I’m half tempted to buy some more while they are on sale.hopefully mephisto will keep this strain,and maybe work a bit more on it...but I agree,she’s a gorgeous plant,mine grew big,and she gave me 5.5 oz :pass:
I agree, it's been nothing but fantastic product thus far!

Back