Mephisto Genetics Top 3 Most Requested Strains

Chef Anna has some strains.
chef anna has copied mephistos stuff and has no idea what he is doing. saying chefanna has some strains is like saying walmart has designer clothing..

chef anna has copied mephistos stuff and has no idea what he is doing. saying chefanna has some strains is like saying walmart has designer clothing..
You know Mephisto sells bulk seeds to them right? Even though they can only open once for a shiesty sale every week for 3 minutes, they somehow can stock this person with seeds to mark up on us.

You know Mephisto sells bulk seeds to them right? Even though they can only open once for a shiesty sale every week for 3 minutes, they somehow can stock this person with seeds to mark up on us.

We did one bulk order with Chef sometime last year, that was it.

To not derail Norse's post, I would think their top 3 is Double Grape, CDLC, and Sour Stomper. I always seem them restocking them.

Most REQUESTED....Cosmic Queen, Purple Nuggets, and Jammy Dodgers

The top 3 requested strains really change each year. For a while it was Double Grape, but now that we always keep it in stock not as much.

As of now I would the say top 3 requested are Strawberry/Purple Nuggets, Jammy Dodgers, and Ghost Toof.

I think Jammy is really popular because I mentioned it several times as one of my favorites strains ever. The original release wasn't very big and that was all the way back in 2018 I think. We have the Limited Eddition ready now so its just a matter of time before we release it again.

I think Strawberry Nuggets gets a lot of hype from the name and description alone. Once people grow it I have seen ton of complaints how tight and compact she is, and can be a pain to grow for some users. Nicknamed the "cabbage plant" by many. Its great indica though and some of the best sleep meds I have ever come across.

Ghost Toof might have been initially the least popular out of that Illuminauto release, but after giving away a shit ton of GT as freebies I think people discovered the amazing potential of this strain. Ever since then we have been getting tons of requests for it to come back. We have some ready now but I don't have a solid release planned for those yet.

Nice, Thanks for chiming in Stan!! I defintely can see how Strawberry Nuggets would be up there as it just sounds so good! I have never ran across Ghost Tooth in my reading and will have to look into that one and hope that its part of a future Monday release.

We have some ready now but I don't have a solid release planned for those yet.

How can I help?? lol You are a busy man, lets check this box and move on! I say Memorial day Ghost Tooth pop up sale lol Announce via email newsletter and schedule email to be delivered at 8 am Monday. Site goes live at 10 with limit set and workers start packing orders Tuesday when they return from holiday weekend.

Why do you say he has no idea what he is doing? His stuff seems over priced but it at least seems available. Seems like a bunch of things he crossed together. I don't know his process at all. But they seem like one offs similar to the one offs meph already sells. Other than it's not them selling it what's he doing wrong? And it's not a knock on what you're saying I've heard people say it before, but not what the problem actually is.

Back