Reaction score
Problem: Possible male
Medium/grow method: Split medium, BioBizz Light Mix and All Mix
Feed: BioTabs fertilizer tablets and molasses
water source: Well
Strain/age: Sour Crack 22 days
light used: GN Telos 0006
Climate: 23-25 C, 55% RH
Additional info: Seed was planted in overly wet soil. I have three other Sour Cracks of the same age in the tent, all definite females.

Hi, I'm wondering if I've got a male in my tent. Apologies for the picture quality.

IMG_20190418_190202.jpg IMG_20190418_192112.jpg IMG_20190418_192231.jpg IMG_20190418_192255.jpg

Maybe it's too early to tell but I'm afraid it'll pollinate the other plants. Can't find any pistils on it. I've taken it out of the tent to be safe. Maybe I'm overreacting. The link to my journal for this grow is below in signature. Thanks.

Thanks, I think you're right about it being side branches. Feeling kinda stupid now. I'm just a nervous first-time grower and being overly vigilant. Cheers!

Thanks, I think you're right about it being side branches. Feeling kinda stupid now. I'm just a nervous first-time grower and being overly vigilant. Cheers!
Don't feel stupid man everyone asks these kinda questions on there 1st grow, I didn't have a clue what was happening 1st time around :biggrin:

She finally started showing pistils on top but I think I found some balls too. Struggling to focus the camera on them properly but this is the best I could do.

IMG_20190421_003808.jpg
IMG_20190421_004632.jpg

Give it a couple more days for sure. Those look like male flowers from the picture. The way they are starting to cluster is a sign in my opinion.

Give it a couple more days for sure. Those look like male flowers from the picture. The way they are starting to cluster is a sign in my opinion.
Hey, thanks for reply. So is it safe in the tent for another few days.

At what stage does it become risky to keep a hermie in a space with other female plants?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Oh damn, those do look like balls :yoinks:
You can remove them and just watch every day for more appearing, if more do start I would pull her down.

Back