Live Stoners Magnetised Water.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
A day or two ago I realised I was using magnetised water to feed my girls.basically my tap water goes through a magnetic field to soften it to lessen the lime scale but it apparently works wonders for plants http://h2grow.co.uk/plants_5.html. Anybody else use some thing like this:-

ysametub.jpg

i worked for a marine supply co. for many year's and a product that we sold was called alge -x it went inline on fuel system's, and spun magnet's from the force of the fuel passing through it, and the spinning magnet's killed the alge and bactieria that grow's in diesel fuel, regular filter's need to be replaced periodicly at a big expense. so these were popular.:smokeit:

I've seen some great vegetable grows on what they call 'structured water', they play certain frequency notes at the water and it changes it's structure somehow, they had a side-by-side of structured and non-structured i'll try to find the vid.

steely

yes was looking into this 2 yars ago... good stuff... magnetized water is also the only currentl;y known method for mitigating pesticides in farm soils.

guarantee thats part of your stellar grow success tang! :bow:

whats your ppm of the tap water bro? ive recently had problems had to switch to spring water untill i can get some deionised or a RO system in place but this looks interesting

whats your ppm of the tap water bro? ive recently had problems had to switch to spring water untill i can get some deionised or a RO system in place but this looks interesting

EC is 0.2 - 0.4 out of the tap bro.

Thanks for the link Tang going thats going on my shopping list. Looks like they post over my way too. Just hope i get the right fitting.

I've seen some great vegetable grows on what they call 'structured water', they play certain frequency notes at the water and it changes it's structure somehow, they had a side-by-side of structured and non-structured i'll try to find the vid.

steely

Sorry but I find all of these very questionable. Its not hard to "prove" anything, I'd want to see some science behind it. I've never read anything that showed you could kill anything with magnets! If that were true, what do you think an MRI would do to you?? By this device's claim, an MRI machine should just about vaporize you, nor will any "magnetic" device improve your fuel mileage, etc, It wil however make your wallet lighter.......

Last edited:
Back