New Grower Magical mystery grow (2x Brooklyn Sunrise A, 1x WW A, 1x Sweety A)

I have executed a LST on the 2 tallest plants yesterday, let time for the other two to shoot one more node and will train them tomorrow.

IMG-20190619-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20190619-WA0007.jpg

Over the night they already stood up.

IMG-20190620-WA0002.jpg

Today is Day 26 and i see no signs of preflower, maybe you do? And i am thankful for that, because I want them grow as much as possible :).

Have a nice day and keep'em growing! :cooldance:
HJ

Today is my favourite day of the whole year. It is not my birthday, it is not Christmas (obviously ;) ), it is summer solstice. We have got the longest day here, 16 hours and 23 minutes in between the sunrise and the sunset. I wish all the days are as long as today. I guess I am photosensitive too and want to stay in veg phase forever :D .

Anyone shares this feelings?

:vibes:

Grow looks good so far! Outdoor FTW! Theres nothing more magical then the giant ball of nuclear fusion that occupies our skies! Good Luck :pass:

8810A5FF-7006-4EBC-ABBF-C139515A4CAD.jpeg
97C5458F-1425-4F04-96F5-61A08F02D30E.jpeg
Today is Day 26 and i see no signs of preflower, maybe you do? And i am thankful for that, because I want them grow as much as possible :).

Have a nice day and keep'em growing! :cooldance:
HJ

Some of mine looked just like that at day 26, and didn’t start flowering until around 40, and they are now crazy big. I had cold weather at the beginning, and we’ve barely seen the sun all summer.
Here’s 25 days, and then 55 days.

hey @HavanaJazz and welcome to the site :toke: ur girlz be lookin good :d5::goodluck:

Two of my posts disappeared because of the AFN outages, so this will be a fast recap of what happened during almost 3 weeks.

First of all, the LST was a big success.
Day 35
lst_great_day_35_1.jpg
lst_great_day_35_2.jpg

Day 39

Pre-floweres noticed. All plants are ladies! (Bravo! Feminized seeds FTW!)
preflowers-day39.jpg

Day 42

All 4 plants start to flower in a time span of 4 days.
IMG_20190705_day_42_bloom.jpg

Here is a detail of a 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick stem. These amazing flowers never stop to surprise me.
IMG_20190705_day_42_stem_detail.jpg

Day 44

Bloom to the moon, baby !
IMG-20190707-day44.jpg

So I hope the bloom nutrients did no harm, I think it is because the Canna Terra Professional soil is hot enough and because Fish Mix is present in the whole grow cycle. Now I am doing vegetative nutes for a week or two of the spurt and I started to add Bio Bloom again. To make it up for the ladies I bought them Bio Heaven,
which I didn't want to use before.

Any comments, advice, feedback is greatly appreciated.

Have a nice day and good vibes for your plants!

HJ

@The^Dude : you were right, they want to grow big ! (happy me)

Last edited:
They’re looking top notch! Excellent job [emoji271][emoji2301]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back