Indoor Magic Strains: Big League Chew & LsDiesel

I've never seen a trapper trained plant... I had an auto ultimate do that so I just bent her over and directed all new growth along the surcace of the pot towards the rim. By then the feeds and Rhino Skin had taken hold and I let her go up. She turned out to be a very nice plant in the end.... that look awesome btw. Can't wait to join you in the magic strains section ;)

Uggghhh, I wish I would have read this 45 minutes ago...great idea, Doc. Alas, a little late. I culled Alice this morning so
I could get the pot ready for a new LsDiesel that's germing on the wifi.

Just wanted to get a solid start out of em. Can't wait to see some other journals popping up around here ;)

Hi im Rus
Ive never seen magic b4. When I first heard about big league chew I was making brownies and thought hmm sounds good so here I am peekin in on what looks to be a very interesting ggrow.

The BLC has a TON of potential...I haven't grown the Krippling Bubble Gum x Cheese but I HAVE grown the WW XXL....yielded 9.5 oz. off my first one.
And the buds are so nice....great high, great anti-inflammatory, great taste...the Bubble Gum x Cheese can only raise the bar.

I think this could end up being a very popular strain for Magic Strains. Really looking forward to the Sour Straws as well.

Here's a preview of what the BLC is capable of:devil:
BLC 34.JPG

I feel she took the structure from the WW.
Can't wait for the taste test:cheers:

Nice open structure looks like it'll have great light penatration all the way down. Where can I learn more about @Magic seeds? I searched seedfinder and didn't find anything. Looked on AFN but get confused pretty easy. Just finding lil tidbits here and there. Would like to see strain list with as much info as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Rus

Nice open structure looks like it'll have great light penatration all the way down. Where can I learn more about @Magic seeds? I searched seedfinder and didn't find anything. Looked on AFN but get confused pretty easy. Just finding lil tidbits here and there. Would like to see strain list with as much info as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Rus
Hello Rus, I'm a new breeder I will not be on seedfinder only place you can find me at AFN.
I been breeding for 2 years and been testing now for close to a year. I'm still in the beginning phases, running tests, building a catalog, ect. I'm goal is to offer unique crosses that offer good yeilds, awesome trichome covage, and smells/flavors that are not your average bud. I will be updating this section with info on strains as I go. Stay tuned man I hope and plan to one day I can get my strains to all growers world wide:pass:

Alright,

I had germed two more LsDiesel beans to restart that strain...didn't have the heart to
cull a new little life like the second germinated bean....so I planted one in a 2 gal and
1 in a 1gal ;)

Just harvested some other plants, so everything in this round headed over to the main tent.

So...the 2 Dinafem CBD strains, The Big League Chew, TWO LsDiesels (under the domes),
and a Sour Stomper.

I think things are going to get crowded in here ;) whomever is the shortest may get
a trip back to the starter tent.

IMG_5277.JPG

Backed the lights off even further than usual to 26" to see if they'd stretch a little better.

Cheers!

Back