Indoor Magic Strains: Big League Chew & LsDiesel

does this augment or adjust that opinion?

IMG_5093.JPG

appears as though she's deploying and hardening the stem...

I also have no problem starting another if you feel like this kiddo is best served by culling.

Personally, I think it's apropos that she's LsD and a little "twisted" ;)

does this augment or adjust that opinion?

View attachment 540007

appears as though she's deploying and hardening the stem...

I also have no problem starting another if you feel like this kiddo is best served by culling.

Personally, I think it's apropos that she's LsD and a little "twisted" ;)
Lol, Might want to start a back up just in case:pass:

Magic, in your infinite wisdom, were right...and I didn't really understand why until this morning.

Alice the LsD with the curly base hasn't fallen over because she's damping off. She's on her side
as a result of the new growth that has overtaken the holding power of the extra soil.

Since this is a test for Magic Strains, I figured it deserved a solid average start so I dropped
two more. Gorgeous beans BTW ;)

Alice - Day 11:

IMG_5229.JPG
IMG_5230.JPG

I may grow this kiddo out, IDK...but she's obviously handicapped.

As to the Big League Chew - Bubbles...

She's looking fine. Might have to rename her Casey ;)

Day 11:

IMG_5222.JPG

Cheers, Gents

Magic, in your infinite wisdom, were right...and I didn't really understand why until this morning.

Alice the LsD with the curly base hasn't fallen over because she's damping off. She's on her side
as a result of the new growth that has overtaken the holding power of the extra soil.

Since this is a test for Magic Strains, I figured it deserved a solid average start so I dropped
two more. Gorgeous beans BTW ;)

Alice - Day 11:

View attachment 543224 View attachment 543225

I may grow this kiddo out, IDK...but she's obviously handicapped.

As to the Big League Chew - Bubbles...

She's looking fine. Might have to rename her Casey ;)

Day 11:

View attachment 543227

Cheers, Gents
Those are looking beautiful. ...I'll have an LS diesel in by this time tomorrow! I'm super excited man! Looming great in here my friend

I've never seen a trapper trained plant... I had an auto ultimate do that so I just bent her over and directed all new growth along the surcace of the pot towards the rim. By then the feeds and Rhino Skin had taken hold and I let her go up. She turned out to be a very nice plant in the end.... that look awesome btw. Can't wait to join you in the magic strains section ;)

Hi im Rus
Ive never seen magic b4. When I first heard about big league chew I was making brownies and thought hmm sounds good so here I am peekin in on what looks to be a very interesting ggrow.

Back