Indoor Magic Prototypes

5 Stoneberry B's in rooters on the wifi. Nothing to see just yet. Looking forward to this grow. First time for airpots for me! Excited and scured at the same time! Water less...more often!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Not sure if I'm a good friend or a great grower, I certainly strive to be both! I am happy to help Magic kick off his dream and grow out his gear!

Yes blessed, please take a knee. You will soon be greeted, by all the Knights of Magic!(you 'll see soon enough):biggrin:

I, Lads and Lasses, am known as Sir Briman of Beerfridge, and will be growing out this fine gear, Magic has taken the time to make possible, the realm of Man and Dragons. You heard me right, DRAGON lineage in all you will see here! So sit back, roll one up, drink your favorite beverage and join in the fun! Cant wait to see what the future holds!

Oh my I almost popped a nut reading through, I misread "Sir Briman of Beerfridge" and saw it as "Sir Briman of BEEFRIDGE".
lol :crying: I thought "Beefridge" meant the little bald headed man in the skin canoe going to tuna town XD obviously my mistake "Beer Fridge" makes more sense.

Nice looking thread Magic :)
Good luck to you and your merry band of knights, looking forwards to see how they turn out.
You got me subbed.
Peace to one and all

Arty

Both opals are females!!! I had a good feeling about that from the beginning and I'm glad it came to fruition... They'll be tiered here in a few mins!!

Lets have a smoke to celebrate! *sharing one*

Good afternoon Magic:pass:
Just wanted to update how little Opal is doing.

Day 7.
IMG_8611_zpsfthw7rkp.jpg

Feed consists of the following:
2ml Grow/1ml Bloom/1ml Boost/1ml Zyme with 1/4tsp OG Tea per liter
There's a root tapped out the bottom already.:thumbsup:

Back