Indoor Magic Prototypes

So here's what my fellow knights have been referring to. :)
150021472.jpg

Just an unofficial "clubhouse banner" :)

-KoM/SToC

I just want to take special time out to thank Momma Mossy. This would not be possible without you. I was blessed by you with your genetics and told to follow my dream of providing medicine to the world! I cant thank you enough im proud to say I work with dragons every day:dragon4:Hope to make you proud and give u that feeling of joy knowing Dragons will live forever:wizzy:
-DMT4L

And I... Rebel of the Appalachian HighLands... reporting for my seat at the table. Let's get after it!! I'll be back later with baby pictures... The Quest has Begun...

:hookah: :headbang:

Baby pictures as promised! Magic... Opal #1 looks funky and it's not of it's own accord... When it came up the helmet was still attached. When that happens I mist the heck out of it and it slides right off but for some reason when I did it yanked a cotyl off. So she's a day or two behind Opal #2 but she's looking great now! My apologies my friend. However, I think this is a testament to how strong your strain is!

Opal 1 & 2
OPAL 1_5-23-15.JPG

OPAL 2_5-23-15.JPG

Stoneberry (B) 1
STONEBERRY B 1_5-23-15.JPG

I'll return when the other 3 Stoneberry are up! :pass:

Thank you brother Briman of the beer fridge... We actually have a mini fridge designated as the beer fridge lol enjoying a Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat. Sharing a Sunset Wheat and some Dinafem Fruit with you all!

Opal 1 -- making a killer turn around after losing the cotyl...
OPAL 1_5-31-15.JPG

Opal 2 -- love her fat little leaves!
OPAL 2_5-31-15.JPG

Stoneberry A -- 1 & 2 (respectively and side by side for comparison)
STONEBERRY A 1_5-31-15.JPG

STONEBERRY A 2_5-31-15.JPG

STONEBERRY A 1 & 2_5-31-15.JPG

Stoneberry B -- 1
STONEBERRY B 1_5-31-15 1.JPG

STONEBERRY B 1_5-31-15 2.JPG

If my memory serves me right the Stoneberry B 1 is 11 Days old and the others are 7 Days old.

Here's some girlie Karma for your Baby Ronin!! :dancer::dancer::dancer:

Here's some girlie Karma for your Baby Ronin!! :dancer::dancer::dancer:

Thanks Rebel.:pass:
Thanks Magic for the opportunity to test your gear.:toke:

Here's my Opal.
Day 1.
IMG_8306_zpswqm3zqmt.jpg

The specs:
Container: 2 gallon Airpot
Medium: Coco
Lights: 900w MarsII Blue spectrum and 12 lamp Badboy t5 fixture (10 lamps @6400k 2 lamps @10,000k +uvA) @18/6
Nutrients: Vegamatrix with OG Veganic Special Sauce

Let's see what kind of tricks Magic has up his sleeves.:thumbsup:

Back