Indoor Magic Prototypes

Looking great GB, and A4!

Grey bear really pushing SB to the limit 3ft very nice my friend.

A4 still super stoke all the karma paid off! The male and female look almost identical

Thanks for the updates guys! Keep me coming! :pass:

Looking great GB, and A4!

Grey bear really pushing SB to the limit 3ft very nice my friend.

A4 still super stoke all the karma paid off! The male and female look almost identical

Thanks for the updates guys! Keep me coming! :pass:

Agreed, there is almost no difference except one has balls and the other has pistils. The structure and branching are absolutely identical. They are still under my T5 which keeps the stretch down. I prefer to keep the internodes as tight as possible until the flower sets in real well that way all the lateral branching stays about the same height as the main cola and I get good canopy coverage.

I haven't started rubbing them yet but I will in the next few days and give you an aroma update pretty soon.

Agreed, there is almost no difference except one has balls and the other has pistils. The structure and branching are absolutely identical. They are still under my T5 which keeps the stretch down. I prefer to keep the internodes as tight as possible until the flower sets in real well that way all the lateral branching stays about the same height as the main cola and I get good canopy coverage.

I haven't started rubbing them yet but I will in the next few days and give you an aroma update pretty soon.
Sweet brother thank you for your time :thanks:doing my first grow under t5 as we speak!

Day 44ish and just about 40" tall.
Think it will go another 8" Magic?

20151030_104042.jpg

20151030_104103.jpg

Day 28

I am looking for stretch to start any day now so I put the female under the 1000W last night. Male is staying in the veg tent until he decides to loose his load.

full

full

full

Back