Reaction score
so... here we are again. to give a bit of background I did my first outdoor auto grow last year and loved it. yielded something paltry but it was mine and grown my inexperienced hand. i'm sure it wasn't the best and most potent quality but it tasted like the greatest weed i've ever tasted! So am very keen to have another go this year.

I've plumped for Dutch Passion's Think Different and Auto Brooklyn Sunshine, I've got three TD seeds waiting to pop and when they do I'll be transferring to jiffies and then onto 12 litre pots.

Chaps, am aware of how inexperienced I am so I apologise in advance for any dozy comments i make and look forward to anybody chipping in with any advice, comments, thought etc.

Looking forward to getting right back on it.

Thanks for reading and happy growing!

ive got some beans. sack it im going to give it a shot.

whats the score with the soil? do you just plant straight into ground or mix with soil/perlite.

do they need to be directly in the sun or can they be in a wood type area?

peace Henchy

ive got some beans. sack it im going to give it a shot.

whats the score with the soil? do you just plant straight into ground or mix with soil/perlite.

do they need to be directly in the sun or can they be in a wood type area?

peace Henchy

gwan henchy? mate, i'd start em off in something small - i'm gonna use some of those jiffy peat pellets before sticking them in bigger pots. not sure what the score is with planting straight into the ground. i guess it's about giving them the best start and yes, full sunlight if poss.

(in my very best cockney voice)

Good luck with out door grow me ole' mucka'

mary-poppins-ratings.jpg

I'll be watchin' so yer not all on yer jack jones ^_^

Back