Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect you are hungry after every dab..therefore susceptible to pic related munchies at least 83% of the time..:smoking:

Just to let you guys know,BFE is still BF out there!! The good news is the tank trails are still trackable and the new test throw line for the grenades has been moved to 25 feet courtesy of BW...

Hey!
So wondering where's wwwillie? Well your ADHD buddy has been chasing the shiny again. This time the shiny is a planted aquarium that I took a bit further, as usual. It is a Nano tank of 10 gallons and I have attempted to create a non specific biotope. It has fish, plants, inverts and micro organisms. The hope is that it will feed itself somewhat. Animal waste feeding plants, plants respiring adding O2, etc. etc. etc. It is coming together nicely but the small amount of water is very hard to manage. At any rate here's a video, let me know what you think!

Hey!
So wondering where's wwwillie? Well your ADHD buddy has been chasing the shiny again. This time the shiny is a planted aquarium that I took a bit further, as usual. It is a Nano tank of 10 gallons and I have attempted to create a non specific biotope. It has fish, plants, inverts and micro organisms. The hope is that it will feed itself somewhat. Animal waste feeding plants, plants respiring adding O2, etc. etc. etc. It is coming together nicely but the small amount of water is very hard to manage. At any rate here's a video, let me know what you think!

That's beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back