Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Elvis ... just this one!!!

Guuurl.. You be growin some "fine" lookin cannabis little mommas!!!
sunburn2.gif
bluto.gif

I have gave up on a race car...:wall: i really dont know what i want to build.. A LS motor sounds cool 06 GTO should have the LS2?? Thats a nice car, fast as hell!! I am a huge fan a Japanese cars. I'm also a certified
Nissan technician. I can build anything... I thought about a R32 Nissan Skyline GTR 1989 i can get the car here in the US "legal" but its gonna cost me 18 gramd for a 1989.. You cant get parts for a 1989 GTR in America because there hard to get... Then I decided to look around for a Buick Grand national.. Or T type. I can get a Nice turbo Buick for 10,000 but ill need to spend more money on it Plus the brake system on a GN is "very" dangerous!! 1987.. So I dunno know what i want to build or buy..

Yeah Buddy, 400 WHP bone stock. The one I want (06 GTO) has 900 horse.It has the LS2 engine with a tune and headers, it's cammed and has upgraded fuel injectors and rails, an extra fuel pump, throttle body, line lock, etc. It even has a tach in the hood like the old school GOATS. Check em out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back