Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr B I use the Air pot that i got on eBay under the name "maxyeild" They are about i think I paid $60 fr 6 or 7 pots.. I use the 5 gallon pot, but its not a true 5 gallon.. They say its 5 gallon equivalent, but I dont means.. If you want a true 5 gallon air pot but the 7 gallon pots.. the fabric pots can and will house mold..
I have been looking for 2 or 3 gallon pots..

I have gave up on a race car...:wall: i really dont know what i want to build.. A LS motor sounds cool 06 GTO should have the LS2?? Thats a nice car, fast as hell!! I am a huge fan a Japanese cars. I'm also a certified
Nissan technician. I can build anything... I thought about a R32 Nissan Skyline GTR 1989 i can get the car here in the US "legal" but its gonna cost me 18 gramd for a 1989.. You cant get parts for a 1989 GTR in America because there hard to get... Then I decided to look around for a Buick Grand national.. Or T type. I can get a Nice turbo Buick for 10,000 but ill need to spend more money on it Plus the brake system on a GN is "very" dangerous!! 1987.. So I dunno know what i want to build or buy..
I had a grand national blew the turbo in it at least 10 times under warranty.. Sold it just before the warranty expired.

rainbow_wave_hello9.gif

Stoners!​

Good Morning, AFN Family!

Finally a sunny day with no rain in the forcast!

Chillin with a sample bud from my Alien OG and researching prices on chemicals and air pots.
I have ordered 2 5 gal fabric pots that I will use. Either I switch to gronest fabric pots or air pots. Any thoughts? Air pit is taller than gronest, I think.

What do you old people say?
Good morning! I'm using a fabric pot. This is only my first grow though... JH seems to like it!!

Buds..I have 20 minutes..if anyone needs my attention for anything..bush badges..Shout..
coz I don't know if I'll get back later..:coffee:..going for a catch up
She called us buds :redface: .. miss you Mossy!

Morning everyone

Goooooooddddd Morning everyone

Have a great day all!

mornin all :pass:View attachment 600680
gettin there
:pighug:

now that's a j archie

Morning Archie, and AFN'dom
I like parties and pot toooo!!!!

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MORNING AFN!!!!!!!!

Happy Wednesday er'body!! Hey,Good luck in rhe comp @mohawk warrior @stepside ..gonna be a stacked field for sure..

GOOOOOOOD MORRNING AFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UH OH call the ganjasquad cause I don't see a joint next to the cuppa WTH? @archie gemmill lol
I thought the same thing!!!

Hump day!!!! Good morning!

Morning Stoners! A quick good morning to you and I am out the door for work! :pass:Have a great day and make it a good one!:d5:

Morning guys,

Good morning and afternoon warriors! Have a great day.

And i know the afn crack headz will show the world how its done. :thumbsup:

Hey everyone !

And also @Ripper !!!

good-morning-2314.gif

:bighug:

I had a grand national blew the turbo in it at least 10 times under warranty.. Sold it just before the warranty expired.
Was it a 86 87 with the inter-cooler??:eyebrows: It needed "me" That motor had weak valve springs that can now be replaced with LS valve springs.. The other issue with that motor was the intake plemtum did not displace the air to all 6 cylinders correctly.. this caused head gaskets to blow! The other issue was there was no Blow off valve BOV or a recirclation valve.. Evey time you hit boost, took your foot off the gas petal, you closed the throttle plate and you reversed the boost back to the turbo and, that would break it.. in todays world the blow off valve would open and let that pressure off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back